Alcoa vs. Austin East

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

And this is where we start an argument hahaha AE was the more physical team last year .  They didn’t win but they didn’t get out worked ... 

wrong! got out worked in the off season, got bullied on the LOS and lost by multiple scores.

3 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Award for dumbest post of the year.....:lol:

yes. and probably not close

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

They always seem to be up for you guys!

it's basically for the region title and home field in the playoffs, so I'm sure they will be. they were last year as well, lost by multiple scores at their house. 

10 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Hahahaha I hear you ... you all talked a bout that big lineman all week last year and he was no where to be found 

He made a bunch of road runners eat more grass than a John Deer lawnmower. he was easy to find on the 1st weekend in December holding his 3rd Gold ball trophy. he's easy to find thus year too, just look on the All State teams. 

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

And this is where we start an argument hahaha AE was the more physical team last year .  They didn’t win but they didn’t get out worked ... 

wrong! got out worked in the off season, got bullied on the LOS and lost by multiple scores.

8 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Award for dumbest post of the year.....:lol:

yes. and probably not close

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

They always seem to be up for you guys!

it's basically for the region title and home field in the playoffs, so I'm sure they will be. they were last year as well, lost by multiple scores at their house.