FA.   D Harding Acad.   42-14

TCA  D St. George.  21-14

Clarksville Acad  D  RePublic 48-8

TR. D Potfs Camp MS.  29-6

JCS. D. FACS.  30-28

D2-A WEST 5-2 with 2 bye weeks

Edited by ReitzFan

29 minutes ago, Titanmike said:

That one surprised me as well.  WHH has not been very good the last couple of years.  unapproved website has the score as 42-13. 

It was the final scrimmage before the jamboree but DCA had success scoring numerous times off of big plays against their 1’s. WHH was a very tough, physical team though. I can see them scoring a lot with their physicality alone.

22 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

It was the final scrimmage before the jamboree but DCA had success scoring numerous times off of big plays against their 1’s. WHH was a very tough, physical team though. I can see them scoring a lot with their physicality alone.

Just read a recap of the game and MTCS had 6 turnovers (5 first half).  One fumble in the endzone and another at the 3.  WHH had 340 rushing yards and held Kamari to 54.  Hard to win with those stats. 

Shout out to DCA on their first win.  Good to get the monkey off your back early.  Hope to see them when FCS comes to town.

12 hours ago, Titanmike said:

DA getting beat soundly by FRA is the biggest surprise to me. Averaged 50+ last year and only score 6. FRA was dominated by FCS in their jamboree. Not always a good gauge but the physical difference was obvious. Did DA have everyone?

DA lost 3 D1 football players off the team from last year. Yhe kid who was gonna be starting at QB quit the team to focus on baseball. 

1 hour ago, Titanmike said:

I knew they lost the big three but had not heard about the QB not playing.  He was really good as well.   

The QB from last year graduated. I thought Vetetoe was moving to QB. Surely it was someone else that quit. Especially since  dad was/is an assistant.

Edited by MichaelMyers76