Friday Main Event Week Two Lineup from Blackman!

We are excited to attend perhaps the best game in the State this Friday!  FME will be coming at you from Blackman High School this Friday as the Blaze host the Ravenwood Raptors!  Our show starts at 4:30 PM every Friday and we talk to Coaches around the State and discuss the 25 biggest games in the State each week!  If you haven't seen our show, I'll post a link to last weeks show for you to check out, followed by a link to our Live Stream for the upcoming week!

We are happy to have CoachT.com as our primary sponsor again this season and hope you'll make plans to join us each Friday from 4:30 to 6:30 PM (Central)   FME travels to a different stadium each week and we have the "comment" area open at our website if you'd like to make suggestions each week.  Here is our current travel schedule for this season, but it is flexible:  Friday Main Event Travel Schedule

Scheduled Coaches for this week:

Blackman Head Coach Kit Hartsfield (Live on Set)

Maryville Head Coach Derek Hunt (Live by Phone)

Whitehaven Head Coach Rodney Saulsberry  (Live by Phone)

Ravenwood Head Coach Matt Daniels (Live on Set)

Link to our Week One Show

Link to Friday Main Event Week Two Live Stream

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? We dont care about these durn big schools on our 1a website.  You should be calling that Harig man and congratulating him on beating that orchestrating mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just the way it worked out this week, Roy.   Some weeks we'll have all small school Coaches.   Most weeks, we have a mixture.   We'll still be talking about small school games.   If you took the time to navigate to my website and check out my "Super 25" tab, you'll see what games we'll be discussing.   

Games for week two on the Friday Main Event

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Just the way it worked out this week, Roy.   Some weeks we'll have all small school Coaches.   Most weeks, we have a mixture.   We'll still be talking about small school games.   If you took the time to navigate to my website and check out my "Super 25" tab, you'll see what games we'll be discussing.   

Games for week two on the Friday Main Event

You and Roy have at least one thing in common. You must both know how to tick off Coach Grider. LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador

Four and half hours till the show begins!  Navigate to our channel now and turn the reminder on so you don't miss the start of the show.   We're hoping to get our biggest audience so far this season today.   Got a really good show lined up.   All the Coaches are currently in the Top Ten!

Friday Main Event Week Two Live Stream