Hixson vs Signal Moutain

I hear Hixson hasn't improved much from last year, but I don't know that Signal has either. I honestly haven't watched any of the summer activities and haven't really talked to the coaches much. I know we looked terrible in a scrimmage against Meigs Co, but they are a very talented team. We also got our butts whipped by East Hamilton last week, but I think they are a lot better than people realize, with Reynolds at the helm and the athletes they have. I think East Hamilton will be one the dark horse teams this year. Our schedule is pretty weak, though, so I expect we will win a few this year.

As for the game against Hixson, it could be one of those wild, sloppy kind of games where anything can happen. It should be fun and frustrating to watch :roflol:.  Hopefully, we can come out ahead in the end.

it does Boogers heart good to see that Troll is still hangin in there and all them helicopter moms from Brantleys G&CC ant caused North Red Bank Mountains once biggest sporter and lawn attendant to completely throw in his towel......that middle school feller yall hires ant quite comin thru for u yet

.....gonna go with Trolls North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets...just cause thinkin Hixson is worse than their competitor

Booger just sayin  ;-)