Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

10 hours ago, gogold said:

Jonesboro is 4 - 5 with losses of 26 points, 4 points, 12 points, 10 points and now 22 points.  I'm not questioning how good Greenfield is, but best team they've played ?

Jonesboro is not better than Loretto. I think Loretto and Greenfield are two very good teams. I understand your point. Someone is saying the same thing about how good The Hillsboro (the team Loretto beat) and Hillsboro has 7 losses. 

33 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Jonesboro is not better than Loretto. I think Loretto and Greenfield are two very good teams. I understand your point. Someone is saying the same thing about how good The Hillsboro (the team Loretto beat) and Hillsboro has 7 losses. 

Jonesboro is bigger than any team I have seen around rural West TN this year. They had a dominant huge post who I would compare with Curry-Jelks at South Side. They had a TN commit on their team and size all over the place. They didn’t handle the pressure like a bunch of us hadn’t. Loretto and Greenfield are the two best teams I have seen this year so far. Any body that plays either of them will have to elevate their game in a hurry. I keep forgetting Loretto played here in West TN this year. 

Edited by pioneer42

11 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Y’all are just that good, I think y’all have meet up twice and you guys are the only team that they have played that’s good 

Thank you, the Greenfield fans sure are proud of these girls. For a school our size (200 students) to compete with 3A to 6A schools is pretty special.  

Edited by Greenfieldfan
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Thank you, the Greenfield fans sure are proud of these girls. For a school our size (200 students) to compete with 3A to 6A schools is pretty special.  

It’s something special, here in Trenton we know the feeling in football.. it’s a special thing to witness! Can’t beat small town support

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Greenfield 63

Dyersburg 52

Good win for Greenfield girls, Dyersburg is a very good AA team, they may be the best AA team in west Tennessee. Great tournament girls. 

I agree. Dyersburg can play. Any body that didn’t enjoy that game doesn’t like basketball. Both teams went after each other. Greenfield just a very good team and so quick. They are better now than they were when they played Loretto, IMO. Their offense is getting the ball in the paint more for buckets. 

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree. Dyersburg can play. Any body that didn’t enjoy that game doesn’t like basketball. Both teams went after each other. Greenfield just a very good team and so quick. They are better now than they were when they played Loretto, IMO. Their offense is getting the ball in the paint more for buckets. 

Nobody will beat Greenfield this year! I am calling it now! 32-0 crown them A State Champions now! But seriously I know it’s a lot of ball to be played, GF is definitely on another level right now! I understand anything can happen on any giving night. You never count Gibson County out, because they have one the best coaches in Tennessee. He will find ways to beat you, and he schedules the toughest opponents to get ready for February/March. Summertown is a good team you can’t count out as well. Loretto has been the only team GF hasn’t bet by double digits this year. Single A is loaded! 

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Nobody will beat Greenfield this year! I am calling it now! 32-0 crown them A State Champions now! But seriously I know it’s a lot of ball to be played, GF is definitely on another level right now! I understand anything can happen on any giving night. You never count Gibson County out, because they have one the best coaches in Tennessee. He will find ways to beat you, and he schedules the toughest opponents to get ready for February/March. Summertown is a good team you can’t count out as well. Loretto has been the only team GF hasn’t bet by double digits this year. Single A is loaded! 

Lots of good basketball in West TN period. GC is playing better right now but will have to do it on a consistent level to make a deep run. Any thing can happen. Have to keep your health, have to get a draw that won’t exhaust you at state....Right now I just don’t see any scenario where Greenfield is not in Murfreesboro. Lots of others like GC, Dresden, UC, Gleason and others have a shot. Which one of these teams will turn it up a notch and perform in these money games?? Same way in AA. Westview, Dyersburg, South Side, Covington... which of these teams will get hot.