Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

8 hours ago, Fanofallsportsweakleyco said:

Big 3 for Greenfield showed out but I’d say that the transfer did factor she gives energy and is a spark and hustle player very tough and gritty . It’s not always about points she had some steals and makes plays and shots for other people as do Crouse and bigs. She pushed everyone to get better this year no doubt . Great team with great 6 players with even more off the bench (Just don’t know names) . Also great attitudes with handeling the situation. Great team to watch amazing chemistry and great girls 

Good post. I agree the Peterson girl played great. She does so many thing to help a team win. This team is the most unselfish team I have seen in awhile. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

On 1/10/2020 at 10:53 PM, pioneer42 said:

Kinda same story different day.Nobody can handle the ball against them. Would like to see what might happen if somebody actually handled the ball against them.

Big Darby is such a difference maker on the press. She presses the inbounds and double teams the short outlet. She's so long that you can't pass over or around her. Fillies gave got to inbound quickly or throw it down court to have a chance tonight.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Big Darby is such a difference maker on the press. She presses the inbounds and double teams the short outlet. She's so long that you can't pass over or around her. Fillies gave got to inbound quickly or throw it down court to have a chance tonight.

Hurt us too. The entry pass. Got to move it quick and not a lot of dribbling and you can get some buckets. We broke it a few times quick and made some plays just not enough. Greenfield traps like crazy too. But someone is open somewhere when you trap.Loretto handled it better than anyone I have seen and Greenfield shot as poorly as they have all year. And Greenfield still won by 6 or 8. 

Greenfield 47

Huntingdon 20  Halftime

Huntingdon has played a really good first quarter. Tess picked up her 2 foul in the first minute of the game and we missed her bad. Second quarter was a different story, our defense is really good.

Update 67-34 3 qtr - Tess and Chloe are done for the night. Looks like Huntingdon is going to play their first team all game but that’s ok. 

88-59 Final Thank you Coach T for showing us next years team in the 4 quarter, we are still going to be a good team. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Greenfield 47

Huntingdon 20  Halftime

Huntingdon has played a really good first quarter. Tess picked up her 2 foul in the first minute of the game and we missed her bad. Second quarter was a different story, our defense is really good.

Update 67-34 3 qtr - Tess and Chloe are done for the night. Looks like Huntingdon is going to play their first team all game but that’s ok. 

88-59 Final Thank you Coach T for showing us next years team in the 4 quarter, we are still going to be a good team. 

Another good win for Greenfield. Chloe had a bunch and she makes it look real easy. Great player. Tess sat a while in the first half. She got several as did Edie. Shot the three well tonight. Kinda had a whistle happy crew. Huntingdon is a good team just got to handle ball better. 

20 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Another good win for Greenfield. Chloe had a bunch and she makes it look real easy. Great player. Tess sat a while in the first half. She got several as did Edie. Shot the three well tonight. Kinda had a whistle happy crew. Huntingdon is a good team just got to handle ball better. 

Same story, different night, different team. Huntington is a pretty solid team. Greenfield will cake walk to the glass house. Special bunch, once in a hundred year team with that talent in single A.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Chloe 33 pts, her typical game 3 qtrs 

Tess 15 and a bunch rebounds 2 qtrs

Edie 18 all over the court defensively

Greenfield had 14 3pt shots - 40% as a team but defense is our game. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Greenfield 48

Bradford 25

Halftime

I can see now how Bradford beat Gleason. Bradford is a pretty good team but this might be our worst half of the year, 

Update - Good 4 minutes of basketball, coach must have fired them up at halftime.  That’s Some good basketball.  25-6 in 4 minutes. New group of girls now. 
73-31 4 minutes left in 3 qtr

Edited by Greenfieldfan

On 1/13/2020 at 8:36 PM, SnoopDogg said:

Same story, different night, different team. Huntington is a pretty solid team. Greenfield will cake walk to the glass house. Special bunch, once in a hundred year team with that talent in single A.

Huntington was simply the next victim. When these girls decide to play their tough. The 3rd quarter they decided to end it. If they stay healthy, cake walk.