Class 1A Poll August 26, 2019

pegleg

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Old? Where is the new? I actually like huntingdon and most of the guys on Coach T but some of them are sock suckers. Calling the field the magic carpet is different than talking about millions. One of the Huntingdon guys was making fun of cornersville field. Not cool at all.

Exactly! Can we touch the million dollar carpet or are we worthy 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Old? Where is the new? I actually like huntingdon and most of the guys on Coach T but some of them are sock suckers. Calling the field the magic carpet is different than talking about millions. One of the Huntingdon guys was making fun of cornersville field last yr. Not cool at all.

I’m with you on that. I cringe when I see someone gloat about how much the field cost or run someone else’s down. Makes the whole bunch here look pompous. That is not the case. 

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

There are some teams in Memphis that don’t even have a home field!!

Exactly !!!!!!!! And to be honest every Memphis team that has came to Walter Kilzer habe been respectful kinds amd good sportsman!!! No team or school deserves to be dergraded or poked fun at for their areas financial situation, if ya got a nice place be proud but dont fire shots at those who struggle !!! Im a Jack ars and know that !!!!

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Exactly !!!!!!!! And to be honest every Memphis team that has came to Walter Kilzer habe been respectful kinds amd good sportsman!!! No team or school deserves to be dergraded or poked fun at for their areas financial situation, if ya got a nice place be proud but dont fire shots at those who struggle !!! Im a Jack ars and know that !!!!

Totally agree!

13 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

With which part ?? My opinion the Jack Ars part or both???????? HaHa I am bettin its both !!! You snugglin up sleepin with your Tide T Shirt ??? Heard ya got a opening for a new 2nd fav. team with TCA gone to D 2!!!! All ya gotta do is whisper

R

L

L

T

I

D

E

NEVER WOULD I !!!!!

NEVER!!!!

14 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I drive through Huntingdon everyday twice at that and for you to brag about your millions your town sure don’t show it! Lots of vacant building and ****** roads. Y’all used that money well didn’t ya!

Save the profanity for somewhere else.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Old? Where is the new? I actually like huntingdon and most of the guys on Coach T but some of them are sock suckers. Calling the field the magic carpet is different than talking about millions. One of the Huntingdon guys was making fun of cornersville field last yr. Not cool at all.

He did not have much to say after Cornersville dropped that L on them. 

• Upvote 1