5A & 6A AP Poll

13 hours ago, eers said:

The real problem is that it’s all subjective and opinions without seeing all the teams or in most cases doing any research. If I had to put a poll together right now I would probably put HC at 3 and Gallatin at 4-6, but that would be subjective as well. I don’t think there’s 6 teams in 5A better than HC, having seen them play. I haven’t seen Gallatin play, but I would have them ahead of several teams in the top 10. 

You can watch the complete game Gallatin @ Mt juliet @ TNHIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL  on game of the week.

13 hours ago, eers said:

The real problem is that it’s all subjective and opinions without seeing all the teams or in most cases doing any research. If I had to put a poll together right now I would probably put HC at 3 and Gallatin at 4-6, but that would be subjective as well. I don’t think there’s 6 teams in 5A better than HC, having seen them play. I haven’t seen Gallatin play, but I would have them ahead of several teams in the top 10. 

21 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

I appreciate us still not making top 10. Shows the disrespect IMO. Hillsboro was a #4 team in 5A. That was until Gallatin beat them 49-14. 

5A is probably the deepest class in the state. As is most years with 5A, there are no shortage of teams that have a chance to make a deep run. Gallatin would probably be 5 or 6 if they were 6A. They're going to get their lofty ranking