5A & 6A AP Poll

4 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

They better play lights out. I'll find out a little bout McMinn Friday. Won't be able to judge a lot cause it's Maryville, but will find out a little.

If McMinn can't pass I think what's in our favor. Nothin I have seen this year says they have a passing attack. I live in Athens. They have a very good stable of backs though.  Hunt may be the fastest back we will face this year but he is small. Defense can be suspect to pass as well. Cleveland is the best team they have faced this year. 

Edited by TnBear

7 minutes ago, TnBear said:

If McMinn can't pass I Bel that's in our favor. Nothin I have seen this year says they have a passing attack. I live in Athens. They have a very good stable of backs though.  Hunt may be the fastest back we will face this year but he is small. Defense can be suspect to pass as well. 

McMinn passing game isn't the concern. When you cannot stop the run and it leads into passes is what hurts. Bradley will have to have the best game all year to pull a win away. 

1 minute ago, DaBears1976 said:

McMinn passing game isn't the concern. When you cannot stop the run and it leads into passes is what hurts. Bradley will have to have the best game all year to pull a win away.

I'm not saying they will blow them out by no means. But I do think we win a shootout. McMinn has had a very very favorable early schedule.

Edited by TnBear

On 9/23/2019 at 3:46 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

How has Gallatin not made it in? They’ve beaten a soon to be top 10 6a program and Hillsboro who was also in the top 5 in 5a earlier this season. Instead this poll wreaks of overrated Knox teams.

Overrated Knox Teams? If Oak Ridge took you down, I would hate to see what Powell, West, SD, or Central would do to your mighty Bears....

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Overrated Knox Teams? If Oak Ridge took you down, I would hate to see what Powell, West, SD, or Central would do to your mighty Bears....

Man what happen to Fulton? I remember back in the day y'all was kicking butt and taking names. "Ours to smh" Did zoning kill yall?

4 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Man what happen to Fulton? I remember back in the day y'all was kicking butt and taking names. "Ours to smh" Did zoning kill yall?

We just aren’t very good right now. Young, injuries, transfers have killed us. Our coaches have done a very good job holding this team together. Very proud of this group.

• Like 2

Just now, KnoxVil said:

We just aren’t very good right now. Young, injuries, transfers have killed us. Our coaches have done a very good job holding this team together. Very proud of this group. 

Tremendous coaching job. You guys could have packed it in, but kudos for doing the opposite.

31 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Our chain crew leader said Fulton was the most respectful team that had visited M H S this season. They do things the right way and have my respect. They will be back. Might even make the playoffs this year.