AP 4A Poll

lawnman

5 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol heard that last year as well and we all see how that went. 

No seriously last year I seen deficiency on defence early I started the first board it was on defense prior to season start. But no way in heck was I going to let you know..lol But this year if we both stay healthy then Greeneville will be in deep trouble.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

3 hours ago, 00Chargers said:

Saw Haywood in action a couple weeks back. This team is scary good. Size, Speed, and athleticism everywhere. Many of their kids looked as if they could put an SEC jersey on today and play the part. In years past, they've had teams that looked great on paper and the coaching hurt the outcome. Not, this year, their playbook and execution look on Que. This team could be the best in West TN regardless of classification. Just my opinion. 

You're definitely right. I think it'll get to the point where Haywood will be a fixture in Cookeville. And yes they have loads of talent and many do look the part. Isn't #4 the one committed to Tennessee?

13 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

You're definitely right. I think it'll get to the point where Haywood will be a fixture in Cookeville. And yes they have loads of talent and many do look the part. Isn't #4 the one committed to Tennessee?

Yes he is. I gotta find the highlight from

last night he stiff armed a kid 6 ft deep last night lol