Dresden and Scotts Hill

Revrevitup

8 hours ago, Solomon said:

My guess is by season's end there will be some folks up the road feeling a LOT more pressure.

My guess is already... Tigers looked good in preseason I was told, but was told by others that preseason was almost treated as "must win" for the community.

Read the Progress articles for both teams 8/28, written by hardcore Lexington boosters. I won't have to explain what I think is up.

Two proud pride of Lions will paw, push, pinch, pound, & pulverize each other trying to gain dominance while also trying to prevent them others from doing anything. Game plan for Lions is simple, right? Dominate on offense scoring bunches, decimate them on Defense shutting them down, with special teams power-playing & over-running other team each chance they have, and having Lions be disciplined with no penalties & everyone focuses into a  machine-like, unstoppable, mistake free team with flawless execution. Simple, basic 101 ball. Lions doing this the best wins. Maybe 5 OT's to find out ultimate winner, but Lions WILL WIN.. guaranteed! Ha! 

16 hours ago, tradertwo said:

My guess is already... Tigers looked good in preseason I was told, but was told by others that preseason was almost treated as "must win" for the community.

Read the Progress articles for both teams 8/28, written by hardcore Lexington boosters. I won't have to explain what I think is up.

It'll be delivered Saturday or Tuesday.

On 8/27/2019 at 1:05 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Yes, he would. Dresden ran up the score on LC during Winns senior year 66 to 0 I believe. LC will return the favor this year if the opportunity presents itself. If it does there should be no crying from the Dresden faithful. You reap what you sow. I think Scott's Hill gets the win this week.

No photo description available.Take a look at all the lopsided scores that year for Dresden. The starters were all on the sideline right after halftime in most of those games & the 2nd string & 3rd string kept scoring. 2016 was a special year for Dresden with a special group of players. 

26 minutes ago, dtownfan364 said:

No photo description available.Take a look at all the lopsided scores that year for Dresden. The starters were all on the sideline right after halftime in most of those games & the 2nd string & 3rd string kept scoring. 2016 was a special year for Dresden with a special group of players. 

Nah rang didn’t pull the starters till late in second half that year. He ran up scores purposely 

5 hours ago, dtownfan364 said:

It doesn't matter 66 to 0 and LC played majority freshmen that night. Like I said Dresden better play real good because if not it will get real ugly. Dresden better be worried about Scott's Hill this week and LC better be worried about Crockett County.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:54 AM, Tide21 said:

Nah rang didn’t pull the starters till late in second half that year. He ran up scores purposely 

Last year Peabody should’ve ran the score up on Dresden for 1) how they acted during the game with all their penalties and 2) the regular season W they beat us Winn’s junior year. Throwing the ball up 32-0 with 1:00 left in the game, but all that is in the past. Heard from the man in charge here that we will never field another game with Dresden. 

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

OK, @HevyReturns… you gonna' make it? Just got home, so let me know if you need any help. 

Sadly tradertwo, I can't. And I'm so sorry I gonna miss out on this game, & who knows how many else this year. But it all good. Lord is still large & in charge. Good luck to both Lions & as always may it be an injury free game (statewide at that!).

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Last year Peabody should’ve ran the score up on Dresden for 1) how they acted during the game with all their penalties and 2) the regular season W they beat us Winn’s junior year. Throwing the ball up 32-0 with 1:00 left in the game, but all that is in the past. Heard from the man in charge here that we will never field another game with Dresden. 

Yeah.. those staff who allowed that junk to happen are where now? Not at Dresden anymore PTL!. ..And what will happen if a future TSSAA realignment/ reclassification puts GoldenTide & Lions in same Region/district again? PHS gonna forfeit?.. No doubt every school, if one digs deep enough, has had unfortunate events & faults crop up before. I'd think the way it handles their past 'sins' and overcomes such shortcomings should be the standard by which others view them, don't you think? When a school (or business, family, town, individual, etc) learns about junk they are guilty of, & takes the steps necessary to rectify that problem, & time reveals that proper change & improvement has happened, to still 'judge' them of a past fault that is no longer there would reveal, in my thinking, a lesser character & worse standard by those 'judging' than that of the formerly guilty. Does that make sense?.. Probably not. I'm just a rambling nimwit out here in Podunkville blabbering blobs of balderdash. (Help me, Lord!)

WOW! Prayers go out to Zach Crawford & family, who was injured (ankle I think) in first half of game at Scotts Hill & had to be ambulanced out. Huge hit to our team. We'll be seeing how our Lions unite & overcome this tragedy. Methinks this will motivate them even more & spur them onward & upward. DLU LIONS! HEAL UP SWIFTLY ZACH! 

3 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

WOW! Prayers go out to Zach Crawford & family, who was injured (ankle I think) in first half of game at Scotts Hill & had to be ambulanced out. Huge hit to our team. We'll be seeing how our Lions unite & overcome this tragedy. Methinks this will motivate them even more & spur them onward & upward. DLU LIONS! HEAL UP SWIFTLY ZACH! 

Score??