stacmot

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

@stacmot = tomcats.

What's the latest on the avatar? 

Yes...stacmot is tomcats spelled backwards.  The Stacmot was a restaurant in Brownsville where all the teenagers would hang out in the 60s.  The restaurant had a "dragon head chimney/vent."  Smoke from the grill would pour out of the dragon's mouth.  Stacmot is also the name of Haywood's mascot. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

No problem at all.  I'm anxious to see what avatar you come up with.  Good luck to your team/teams and to yourself as well.

Thanks. 

That's why I'm waiting.  I'm afraid someone will say, I can't believe he raised all that fuss, for that avatar.  It's not anything special...it will either be a football player or the mascot. 

Good luck to you and your teams as well.

59 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Thanks. 

That's why I'm waiting.  I'm afraid someone will say, I can't believe he raised all that fuss, for that avatar.  It's not anything special...it will either be a football player or the mascot. 

Good luck to you and your teams as well.

Never mind what someone else thinks or says.  My avatar means a lot to me.  I've thought of changing it from time to time but I keep with it.  I may change it someday. Who knows? 

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/29/2022 at 9:41 PM, dt87 said:

Hey! Has this feature been disabled again? I had an avatar from years ago still on here, but when I go to change the avatar in my profile, the icon to change the avatar is not there. Thanks!!!

315856246_Screenshot2022-11-29214114.jpg.6e59dd52fcf8fb0d8412318c4d0d88d7.jpg

Is nobody from the administrative/moderator staff monitoring this or going to answer this question about uploading/deleting avatar? I asked this question almost a year ago.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...