AP 3A POLL

CHARGERFAN

26 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

not really, they show up young wanting to play for a winner!:thumb:

Image result for alcoa peewee football

Those little 'Naders are up on Everett Hill. Which is named for the former Mayor of Maryville that was instrumental in bringing Alcoa to North Maryville (which is right down Everett Hill). I believe it's also the first place Albert Davis played for Alcoa High School. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

Guarantee they dont out work uhs. Lol. They may have better talent. But no way they put in more work than the boys at uhs. It is not possible. 

I believe I can justify my statement that they do out work other teams including UHS.  I dont mean that disrespectfully at all. everyone thinks they work hard until they step into a leveled up workout. I've had all state football players come to wrestling practice and find out its a another step up. I'm very comfortable saying I have a respectable amount of knowledge on this topic , both in scientific theory and practical application. 

3 hours ago, 32hammer said:

I believe I can justify my statement that they do out work other teams including UHS.  I dont mean that disrespectfully at all. everyone thinks they work hard until they step into a leveled up workout. I've had all state football players come to wrestling practice and find out its a another step up. I'm very comfortable saying I have a respectable amount of knowledge on this topic , both in scientific theory and practical application. 

As far as what the "team" does its not possible to put in more time. Trust me.  As far as what the "players" do in their own time your probably right. No area outside of knoxville has players more dedicated to the game. And thats not unique to Alcoa. Kids in the knoxville area train football year round. Kids in the upper cumberland work on the sports thats in season. Thats why across the board Knoxville is stronger at football. But most uc schools are decent and competitive through all sports. Football just isnt as important to pre high school athletes here as basketball and baseball. They will train and travel year round for those sports. 

28 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

..........then whines all day long about a program that FOOTBALL is king. clown shoes.............

Image result for clown shoes gif

I was just having a debate over their transfers. If that ammount is unique to Alcoa. And should that be ok if it is unique. Competition is good for the game. Its you guys who get all butt hurt when anyone questions your status as transfer U. Your all just trolls really. With the exception of 1 or 2 of you. But cry more for me. You know I love those sweet salty tears....My glass is getting empty now that booger has ran off.

11 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

As far as what the "team" does its not possible to put in more time. Trust me.  As far as what the "players" do in their own time your probably right. No area outside of knoxville has players more dedicated to the game. And thats not unique to Alcoa. Kids in the knoxville area train football year round. Kids in the upper cumberland work on the sports thats in season. Thats why across the board Knoxville is stronger at football. But most uc schools are decent and competitive through all sports. Football just isnt as important to pre high school athletes here as basketball and baseball. They will train and travel year round for those sports. 

you have a valid point about the uppercumberlands focus on other sports.

When I was in college there I know basketball was a Big deal.

2 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

I bet you wake up your domestic partner just to show them your posts. Like "look honey I really told that guy didnt I? And look I posted a picture to. Aint I so smart?"  You are the dimmest bulb amoungst your poon squad for sure. 

75-18 ! 

Was Madhatter Jr part of that beat down?, or does he get a taste of it this year!:thumb:

Go Honey Bees!........Please make it to the third round of the play-offs! :rolleyes:

Lord knows we dont want to be lumped together with LA some of the lowest class moves I have seen from football players was LA. And it starts at the top. Who was the running back yall had a couple of years ago that made the throat slash move after scoring a TD? Garbage. And a program that doesnt punish that behaviour is garbage.