AP 3A POLL

CHARGERFAN

On 10/12/2019 at 9:48 AM, MadHatter1 said:

So 30% of their students are out of county. But 90%  of their football players are home grown? I would assume with their success they carry 100 or more players. Yet the youth picture posted had 20 players or so. Math doesnt add up somewhere. 

Out of district and out of county are two different things. 

17 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

You know after we beat them everybody said that's the worst MBA team they have ever had smh. Now they beat Ensworth and BA

No, that's a quality win. 

The Indy game @ Indy will be another big game, like Alcoa's upcoming game with Dobbins-Bennett.

Atleast, it will prepare both teams late for the playoff run...........

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

‘Lil Nasty just talking out the side of his neck!!!

Nope just speaking facts. Cane Ridge didnt have there starting QB which made them One dimensional.

MBA was lost and didnt know what they had. If they would play PC now pc would definitely lose.

Strartford,Maplewood is in the same boat "Womp Womp womp"

Republic forfeit "They put it on grades but i don't believe it"

Hillsboro Inconsistent but thats nothing new because Fitzgerald never wins big games. "Should have seen the stratford talent a bunch of man kids"

East "Quality win  but also a win for our defense when pc was supposed to blow the doors off of us

Whites Creek lmao 

Independence " Dont see independence losing this game

Giles County "Starting Qb is out"   

10 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Nope just speaking facts. Cane Ridge didnt have there starting QB which made them One dimensional.

MBA was lost and didnt know what they had. If they would play PC now pc would definitely lose.

Hillsboro Inconsistent but thats nothing new because Fitzgerald never wins big games. "Should have seen the stratford talent a bunch of man kids"

East "Quality win  but also a win for our defense when pc was supposed to blow the doors off of us

Whites Creek lmao 

Smh... I can't believe you even wrote this!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

10 hours ago, EastNasty said:

So you feel good losing to us short handed? That's difference between Lil East and Pearl Cohn! Had y'all been without starting QB, two playmakers at WR that start, plus backup RB and we loss. Our coaching staff would've been embarrassed, but y'all looking at it like good thing when its actually horrible. 

13 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Whites Creek lmao 

Man, go somewhere else with that. I’m not a fan of either school, but that’s just silly. Respect that PC is better this year and has a better program than EN. Truth is...CR and MBA are both better than EN without a doubt. I don’t think EN could beat Hillsboro and we shall see about Stratford. 

Anyway, go back to whatever you were doing before football season started, because it’s obvious you’re not SEEING the games you’re attending. Pearl Cohn is far and away better than East... this year and most every year. Seems to me you might have a little PC-envy going on. Smh