2019 AAA Discussion

Rockstar89

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Osage said:

Ouch, Page got killed by Ravenwood. Also, Siegel took down Cookeville in 4.

The real teams are starting to separate themselves.

Unfortunately for Page, they have a lot of those in their future.  They are just not good this year.

The tournament in the Boro this weekend should be a competitive one.

1 hour ago, TeeterTot said:

The tournament in the Boro this weekend should be a competitive one.

Just looked at pools. They seem imbalanced to me, particularly pool C. a very good team is going to be left out of gold.

I think Siegel is healthier than they have been, but I still think they are missing some kids. TT can comment on Brentwood, but the box score suggests they rolled out a full squad vs. Indy. Also says they hit .423, so if they aren't 100 percent, I can't imagine what that would look like.

Brentwood is healthy.  Pool C is very competitive and the pool Siegel is in is the weakest.  I assume Siegel "balanced" these pools to assure they come out of pool play.  Since I've said Brentwood and Houston will play in the state championship game, I have to stick with the same prediction for this tournament,  

On 9/12/2019 at 6:57 AM, TeeterTot said:

Brentwood is healthy.  Pool C is very competitive and the pool Siegel is in is the weakest.  I assume Siegel "balanced" these pools to assure they come out of pool play.  Since I've said Brentwood and Houston will play in the state championship game, I have to stick with the same prediction for this tournament,  

Brentwood, Ravenwood, Blackman, Siegel, Nolensville all make it unscathed through pool play. Nolensville beats Houston...quality win for a team that is playing pretty hot right now. No one else was really tested it doesn't look like. Will be a fun Saturday!

So who won Back To The Boro? Looks like AES is still incomplete.

After beating Ravenwood this past week Summit is beaten by single A Harpeth to get dropped in the first round of gold at the Rocky Top Classic. Station Camp defeated Portland fairly easily and made it to the finals before losing to a decent team out of Birmingham.