2019 AAA Discussion

Rockstar89

I have no problem with players in the program feeling they will be penalized for trying out for a different club.  That is always in the back of the mind players.  I have seen that over the years with other high schools as well.  When my daughter was coming out of middle school the high school coach coached at another club and we had many conversations if we needed to switch.  We did not and we have seen no ill will toward any player.  But to say that the coach is specifically reducing the roles of players because they play for another club is where I think the line is being crossed.

FYI ... The other player you are referring to has played in 95 out of 100 sets, is second on the team in kills, and first in blocks (according to unapproved website).  Not sure how that is a reduced role.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, TeeterTot said:

Brentwood plays Summit is the early game today, the winner of that game will play the winner of Page/Ravenwood.  I predict another Brentwood/Ravenwood district final with Brentwood winning 3-0.  

Close Teeter Tot....Brentwood wins District 3-1 without Shaye. Why wasnt she playing???

43 minutes ago, Rockstar89 said:

Close Teeter Tot....Brentwood wins District 3-1 without Shaye. Why wasnt she playing???

Twisted ankle, not sure of time frame but will be back.  

First set was a brand new line up due to the injury.  A lot of adjustments were made during that set.  By the time the 4th set rolled around the Bruins won 25-15 in decisive manner.  A couple days off will do this team so good.