Battle of the Bridge Loudon vs Lenoir City

Redskin15

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Its a HUGE rivalry Yeti, i have seen the worst team win.Loudon wins but hard to predict a score for these games.Loudon was WAY up for us last week.

I know it is, but have I been wrong about Loudon yet? We played Lenoir City in the Jamboree. Didnt seem to have a run game and Loudon is much stronger against the pass than the run. You will see. :thumb:

1 hour ago, 10Redskin said:

Every Lenoir City person I know says LC isn't good. They usually let you know if they think they can win but it has been quiet all week. I think Loudon wins by as much as they want.

They had 29 kids at Jamboree and didnt look good.Loudon should roll!But i have seen wierd things happen in this game.

23 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I know it is, but have I been wrong about Loudon yet? We played Lenoir City in the Jamboree. Didnt seem to have a run game and Loudon is much stronger against the pass than the run. You will see. :thumb:

Oh i expect Loudon to beat the tar out of them but just a few years ago one or the other i cant remember was bad but won this game and surprised us all.