Dyer County at Bolivar

WestTNroundball

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, OrangeGuru said:

Round 2 of the DC- Boliver series this year is tomorrow. Not sure if DC gets the guys back from football yet since just finished up Friday night but after the first game at Boliver being a close one with some iffy calls during the stretch run, I'm thinking DC takes this one by 6 to 10 points.

SouthSide beat Bolivar 108-83 tonight and the game wasn’t as close as the score 

On 12/4/2019 at 7:45 AM, OrangeGuru said:

DC took Boliver by 15. Boliver lead going into 3rd and looked like that got winded. DC had guys back from football but you could it will take few games to gell. Lots of fouls called but seems to be  common theme in the games I've attended. 

eating my words! they don't taste good. I picked Bolivar to run them. However, Bolivar did get run by South Side the night before. 

4 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

eating my words! they don't taste good. I picked Bolivar to run them. However, Bolivar did get run by South Side the night before. 

Boliver did look tired in the 2nd half. They had a lead into the 3rd quarter but then shots seemed to be a little short. DC had more legs this time with the footballs boys back and playing.