Dyer County at Bolivar

WestTNroundball

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, OrangeGuru said:

I haven't seen schedules. When and where do they play ? I've seen lots of those going away wins that somehow went away. 

I don't think it matters. I watched both of these teams last year and Bolivar will give DC fits. They are going to compete for a District championship. If they win their region they will go to state tournament because they are better than everybody in Region 7 with the exception of southside and they played them tough last year. That is the one game I watched. 

54 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

I don't think it matters. I watched both of these teams last year and Bolivar will give DC fits. They are going to compete for a District championship. If they win their region they will go to state tournament because they are better than everybody in Region 7 with the exception of southside and they played them tough last year. That is the one game I watched. 

Oh , I thought they might have a contest scheduled.  Since I watched South Side scrimmage DC last year and DC beat them in team camp and since they are not going to even play Boliver then I'll say DC wins and plays the bench last 4 minutes of 4th quarter.  We probably should know more than last years outcomes and summer camp results about the teams but since you have nothing else to base it on I'll play along 

Edited by OrangeGuru

I know nothing about DC but I do know that this should be the best Bolivar team since 2012.  All I will say is, yes, they do have a top notch 2 guard, but i hope teams don't get too focused of him....there's another guard that will light you up just as well. They're not big but they will be bringing the pressure. I'm very anxious to see this game. 

1 hour ago, OrangeGuru said:

Said they got wind of it but haven't seen or heard anything to confirm it. I'm hoping so. Has anyone seen it on the schedule yet ? Love to see good matchups. 

I was just funning about summer league stuff. Was making light of not knowing anything about a team but having the ability to say would be a run away. 

There are a few games entered here. unapproved website has a few games too. Bolivar is not either one.

On 9/12/2019 at 3:04 PM, OrangeGuru said:

Oh , I thought they might have a contest scheduled.  Since I watched South Side scrimmage DC last year and DC beat them in team camp and since they are not going to even play Boliver then I'll say DC wins and plays the bench last 4 minutes of 4th quarter.  We probably should know more than last years outcomes and summer camp results about the teams but since you have nothing else to base it on I'll play along 

Summer camps don't mean anything. DC aint beating Southside. Bench the last 4 minutes against Bolivar... Come on now.  You trying to get me going. LOL. This game probably won't even happen anyways. 

On 9/15/2019 at 9:27 AM, WhereYouAt said:

Summer camps don't mean anything. DC aint beating Southside. Bench the last 4 minutes against Bolivar... Come on now.  You trying to get me going. LOL. This game probably won't even happen anyways. 

I hope it does happen, sounds like be a fun game. And yeah the bench last 4 minutes lol from a big lead lol. 

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:13 PM, warmachine7954 said:

There are a few games entered here. unapproved website has a few games too. Bolivar is not either one.

Looks like this game is happening. I was looking for something about football and looked over on the TSSAA website under basketball. On Dec 3rd it said Bolivar will be at Dyer County. Does give any info before that and doesn't denote its a HOF game either. Maybe and hopefully so, there might be a home and home.