FCS QB

FBfan77

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, FBfan77 said:

Don't know his dad just wondering if we will get to see what he can do like he did in the Jamboree

Seriously, I hope we get to see him tonight also.  Last week, since the game did not matter, I think they just tried not to get anyone else hurt.  Especially the only QB they have left.  He did look good in the jamboree.  The real season starts tonight so we should see more than just the wildcat.  

1 hour ago, Titanmike said:

Seriously, I hope we get to see him tonight also.  Last week, since the game did not matter, I think they just tried not to get anyone else hurt.  Especially the only QB they have left.  He did look good in the jamboree.  The real season starts tonight so we should see more than just the wildcat.  

Gotcha we will see

8 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Do you have a prediction on the game?

FCS 35-7 

more competitive than last year but not enough for DCA to win. Nice start to their season but a little better team this week. Much improved from last year and I think they could fInish third in the East.  What will Friendship have to contend with from DCA? 

5 hours ago, Titanmike said:

FCS 35-7 

more competitive than last year but not enough for DCA to win. Nice start to their season but a little better team this week. Much improved from last year and I think they could fInish third in the East.  What will Friendship have to contend with from DCA? 

Line play will be crucial. DCA has a guy that can score against almost any team when he touches it. They are still very young on the OL/DL but have some size. FCS will have a big advantage there but DCA is much better than last year in that area. I think this game is much closer than what people think if DCA plays mistake free. DCA had success throwing on FCS last year and they appear to be much improved in that area. DCA is still young overall but there’s talent. They have some talent in the program and one kid that will soon be a legit 4.4 -4.5 guy. :)

FCS should be too much though. They are big favorites. 

On 9/2/2019 at 6:00 PM, FBfan77 said:

FCS should do well against DCA. Really wanted to see how that new QB transfer could manage the game. Might holding him for some reason. Maybe we will see this week. I agree they looked alot better all around.

I’d say Coach McNeal is playing the best QB that gives them the best chance to win a state championship this year. I think it’s pretty clear John believes that’s Seagraves 

On 9/5/2019 at 5:35 PM, CommanderMan said:

I’d say Coach McNeal is playing the best QB that gives them the best chance to win a state championship this year. I think it’s pretty clear John believes that’s Seagraves 

Sloppy sloppy game for DCA with all the turnovers. I thought the DL with two freshmen and sophomore competed well against FCS and the MLB who is a freshman has a bright future. Gotta score from the 15 and 5 yards lines in the first half. Two Scores there and it’s 14-3 at half. DCA’s most explosive offensive player and really good def player going out early in the 2nd Qtr was tough on them.

Good luck to FCS. Both teams can make some noise in the playoffs if things go well.