South Pittsburg vs Lookout(Grider against this Payne man)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee Grider better not mess around and get beat by this Payne man.  This is his first year coaching.   I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and they have this Bates boy that is 240 pounds.   He is not a SEC boy yet but our boys will have to nock a hole so our runners can run though. I hope Grider lets that Tipton boy play.  He has made him sit out our fist two games. You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee Grider better not mess around and get beat by this Payne man.  This is his first year coaching.   I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and they have this Bates boy that is 240 pounds.   He is not a SEC boy yet but our boys will have to nock a hole so our runners can run though. I hope Grider lets that Tipton boy play.  He has made him sit out our fist two games. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy!!! Monterey handled them 43-0 tonight! I say the Pirates will have them down 43-0 in first quarter!!! Possibly with second string!?!?

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, Monterey beat that Payne man 43 - 0 at his field.  If Grider don't beat that Payne man, he won't get very far in the playoffs.  I'm not joking.

11 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Roy, this thread won’t see much action this week and you may have to make them Jasper people (gone back underground)  a thread for the Polk game .

Roy has those Greenback people mad at him for bringing the refs to the Meigs game. 

image.png.cdab020c4028ae7670761304ecd92594.png

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TALMAD said:

Roy!!! Monterey handled them 43-0 tonight! I say the Pirates will have them down 43-0 in first quarter!!! Possibly with second string!?!?

Talmad man now that Payne man is real mad and they have never beat Grider.  Our boys better train for them this week and lift weights so we will be strong on Friday.  You think im joking but im not.