South Pittsburg vs Lookout(Grider against this Payne man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Talmad man now that Payne man is real mad and they have never beat Grider.  Our boys better train for them this week and lift weights so we will be strong on Friday.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  you use to let me create these websites sometimes against our weaker opponents.  What happened?  I need to keep my creative skills sharpened.  

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s going to be a bad night for the Pirates I’m afraid. LMBO. They appear to be a beast. Hopefully SP won’t get anyone hurt. 

If there's any consolation for Whiwuhl this year, its SP coming of games with Red Bank and Meigs back to back.

10 minutes ago, team69 said:

SP will play with RB....why you always negative when it comes to SP?

I guess I could be an SP Homer and say... Red Bank is in trouble. They won’t know what hit them, but that would be pretty stupid if I did. LMBO

As a matter of fact go ahead and crawl PowerP for his comments on it as well. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We will be the underdogs that night. You might be right, but either way that’s a tough matchup. I believe Red Bank could be a top 5-6 3A team this season. 

I agree we will be underdogs that night but I don't see it being a "bad night for the Pirates"    and btw I wasn't all that impressed with your Greenback allstars.  

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

I agree we will be underdogs that night but I don't see it being a "bad night for the Pirates"    and btw I wasn't all that impressed with your Greenback allstars.  

Meigs is a very good team. I was impressed with Greenback last night. A bad night for the Pirates could mean a lot of things. That’s going to be a very tough matchup. Obviously they are one of the better teams in the area this season. We could go anywhere from 8-2 to 10-0 in the regular season. Honestly the odds of going undefeated with those two on it are probably not real high. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Meigs is a very good team. I was impressed with Greenback last night. A bad night for the Pirates could mean a lot of things. That’s going to be a very tough matchup. Obviously they are one of the better teams in the area this season. We could go anywhere from 8-2 to 10-0 in the regular season. Honestly the odds of going undefeated with those two on it are probably not real high. 

I guess time will tell