McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

I think McKenzie will challenge Peabody for about a quarter, maybe a quarter.  But the score will be lopsided.  But we cant have a let down like we did against GC or McKenzie 2 years ago.  Sometimes the best teams lose.  It happens on all levels.  Peabody is focused only because our coaches keep them focused.  Remember these are teenagers.  

5 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I think McKenzie will challenge Peabody for about a quarter, maybe a quarter.  But the score will be lopsided.  But we cant have a let down like we did against GC or McKenzie 2 years ago.  Sometimes the best teams lose.  It happens on all levels.  Peabody is focused only because our coaches keep them focused.  Remember these are teenagers.  

Peabody has dropped a game they shouldn’t have the past 2 years. McKenzie 2017 & GC 2018. Hopefully this year they’ve learned from those mistakes & will treat every game with the same intensity.

7 hours ago, Vandyfan2 said:

:grin:

JUST KIDDING!!!

More rest for the starters and more experience for the younger guys.

Man I sure hope you aint as annoying as that VF1 dude I know !!! Hes a real Peabody homer its always Golden Tide this Peabody Pride that even named his Dog Peabody Pride Jr, for short calls him. P.P. jr !!!!  But I digress, welcome to the T sir !!! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

32 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Brace yourselves McKenzie, not to put you guys down but this is one of the better 2A teams I have ever seen, good luck to both sides and hopefully it is an injury free game.....

We have to come in with our heads on straight play our game hopefully get the first region win and no injuries 

• Like 1