Mairvul goes two Cleavlund

STARSNBARS

15 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

Stadium bbq is a really great place to eat. They do get quite a bit of business. Guess they thought they could open another location. Looks like it failed where no one goes. 

Oh, yeah.  Love Stadium BBQ.  Been there several times, have even picked some up and brought it back home in the Knoxville area when I have been through Cleveland.  

Outstanding brisket for a BBQ place outside of Texas, and I don't pay too many places in this area that compliment.  

Point being, malls are just not places that tend to attract good BBQ joints. BBQ places should look and feel like BBQ places and not stores where teenagers shop.  

On 9/1/2019 at 11:06 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa had scrimmages with West, Bradley and Cleveland just before the season started.  West and and Bradley where quite a bit better than Cleveland. But, I'm sure Coach Marty Wheeler will turn this Cleveland team around. He is a great coach, and had a great program at Covington. 

BC killed the thread. I'll try to revive it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5159654

On 9/1/2019 at 11:06 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa had scrimmages with West, Bradley and Cleveland just before the season started.  West and and Bradley where quite a bit better than Cleveland. But, I'm sure Coach Marty Wheeler will turn this Cleveland team around. He is a great coach, and had a great program at Covington. 

That won’t be good for the bears if that’s the case. They have to have the Cleveland kids to be successful.