Week 3: Dyer County (2-0) @ Henry County (0-2)

PatriotNation

3 hours ago, WingT08 said:

Good win by the Patriots. Sounds like DC gave them a good fight for 2.5 Quarters and then HC was just too strong. 

I understand your homeresque spin here, but this game was NEVER close. Maybe early when DC scored to tie it up at 7, but outside of that HC dominated this game from start to finish. Our swarming defense and efficiency on offense were too overwhelming for the Choctaws. This is what kills me about some of you, just come back and admit it was a homer pick and go on. Don’t try to make it worse with a made up narrative to make yourself feel or look better. :roll:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WingT08 said:

Good win by the Patriots. Sounds like DC gave them a good fight for 2.5 Quarters and then HC was just too strong. 

You will not get an inch from this fan base, might as well just let it go, I promise they would know exactly how many points you scored against their reserves.....lol

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

It is positive you punk! With as young as our team is it's very positive! You dont know $@!% about football! Who is your team by the way? Let's talk about them! Sorry excuse for a human being!

Seems as though I struck a nerve. No need for naming calling my friend. I would have thought someone from HC could carry themselves with a little more class than you are currently. 

50 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Seems as though I struck a nerve. No need for naming calling my friend. I would have thought someone from HC could carry themselves with a little more class than you are currently. 

U talk crap every single week and for what???? Its high school kids in the end that ur talking about! If all your going to do is degrade HC because of the possibility of going 1-3 you should just go on somewhere else. If we made that field goal against Beech (which our kicker makes that kick 8 out of 10 times) it's a totally different outlook on HC! Get out of here with the talking crap!!! 

2 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

U talk crap every single week and for what???? Its high school kids in the end that ur talking about! If all your going to do is degrade HC because of the possibility of going 1-3 you should just go on somewhere else. If we made that field goal against Beech (which our kicker makes that kick 8 out of 10 times) it's a totally different outlook on HC! Get out of here with the talking crap!!! 

Well the unfortunate part for you is your kicker missed that field goal so here we are.  

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

It is positive you punk! With as young as our team is it's very positive! You dont know $@!% about football! Who is your team by the way? Let's talk about them! Sorry excuse for a human being!

Easy...big fella, the last decade of dominance that the Patriots have displayed by the product put on the field is enough to verify our program's superiority. No need to get our feathers ruffled by someone whose main goal is to try to get that very result. Where is "facts only" when you need him? I'll throw a fact out there until he wakes up. Since 2006 Henry County has been to six semi-finals and won 3 of them. Oh yeah, and two state championships. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Swarm4Life said:

Easy...big fella, the last decade of dominance that the Patriots have displayed by the product put on the field is enough to verify our program's superiority. No need to get our feathers ruffled by someone whose main goal is to try to get that very result. Where is "facts only" when you need him? I'll throw a fact out there until he wakes up. Since 2006 Henry County has been to six semi-finals and won 3 of them. Oh yeah, and two state championships. 

Very good facts by the way! It's just ticks me off for people outside the program to disrespect high school kids giving it everything they have!!! I cant put up with that and will never tolerate that! Love this school and this program way too much for nonsense!