Week 3: Dyer County (2-0) @ Henry County (0-2)

PatriotNation

2 hours ago, WingT08 said:

Isn't your record 1-2 now? Quit trying to spin those 2 defeats positively. 

This is why I got heated! We have a very young team and we was on the road against Haywood with a freshman QB, star RB out, very young o line. So we lost no big deal. The following week we travel to Shackle Island and face Beech on the road against a favorite to go to Cookeville with the same as I just stated before. Freshman QB, star RB out, young o line. By the way the QB and O Line was learning these weeks on what it takes to compete at a high level. HC almost beat Beech and dominated both lines the whole night. Gave up a kick return and missed a game winning field goal.  Defense played very well against both Haywood and Beech. Then this past Friday we finally stay at home with our star RB back in action. He is a difference maker and the QB looked more comfortable and the o line dominated and the defense dominated Dyer County. So YES this team is showing promise despite a 1-2 and even if it is a 1-3 record. I like what I'm seeing and screw anybody that has anything bad to say about this program.

On 9/1/2019 at 9:22 PM, MSURacer said:

Henry County still has to play Brentwood and Germantown, the first of which looks like it might be a legitimate 6A title contender. Appreciate the kind words, but winning out is crazy talk right now. I’m just ready to get in the win column... 

MSU. I repeat what I previously said above. They won’t lose another regular season game. Talent and coaching are too good!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 9:25 AM, WingT08 said:

To all the nonbelievers....even you HC fans, those Choctaws will be ready for war on Friday night. Sources tell me no one is giving them a shot. Predictions of 50-0 are being murmured on these CoachT streets and the locker rooms of both HC and DC. Be wary of these Choctaws bc they are not like the ones of old. They have been busting it during their offseason program and it has shown. Patriot fans are going to have nightmares of this game that is going to resemble Tennessee/Georgia State. 

Great prediction son.