Waverly travels to Hickman County

Wavo2004

On 9/1/2019 at 9:43 PM, Trollin said:

Friday will be the big eye opener on the rest of the season.

Camden wasn’t very good, and Waverly was worst. Lots of mistakes and turnovers. Pass defense was non existent.

Huntingdon is a great team, a team I foresee making it all the way this year if they stay healthy. I did think Waverly defense looked better, but the pass defense is still horrific. We just don’t have the athletes to match up man on anyone but maybe McEwen lol. 

I still believe Waverly will go 6-4 as region champs or 5-5 as a #2 seed. 

Will have to see how things go Friday.

The offense has got to get better. I don’t understand why we run spread formation when we are obviously not a pass threat with no QB. Huntingdon stacked the box every time daring us to throw. Although I thought Stanfield did a good job considering he isn’t a QB. If we’re going to be a run team with no passing game we have to tighten the formation and our splits and run some misdirection and power football. 

The pass defense has got to at least make an appearance. The only way I see that happening is playing zone and adding a pass rush/blitz combo. 

You won't have worry about your pass defense in this game. Hickman may throw the ball one time and that's a strong may. 

12 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Vandy I seen you got some woes. Is it lack of horses or kids adjusting to the new system?

11 hours ago, Tide21 said:

He has been booted and I think they booted his new profile also.  

11 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Why? He said in a different thread he was supposed to be unsuspended today I thought.

Im back fellas!