Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

Cam615

13 minutes ago, football6 said:

Can anyone else run the ball besides your qb.

Yeah we have a rb that gets some touches as well if referring to my post bud you didnt quote anyone in your question, since this is a TC thread. Alot of people question our offense, but i doubt you saw a better one last year.:grin: the sweetwater game... he wasnt supposed to get all those touches lol. Our line had some issues and it caused alot of designed pass plays to be run for your life plays. Was a major improve.emt for us from game one to game 2.

Edited by Imthayeti

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

Yea he was the kid carried Meigs in that game last year they will have big shoes to fill after this year.

Your right we will, but we have a kid that's very similar to him that will be qb not sure yet if he can carry a team like our current qb has as you stated, but he is very good nonetheless. 

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

Yea he was the kid carried Meigs in that game last year they will have big shoes to fill after this year.

Our qb is alot better this year already than what you saw last year i assure you.

First game 222 yards rushing 157 yards passing.

Second game 279 yards rushing I think it was and 152 yards passing.

Edited by Imthayeti

23 minutes ago, FromDaMudd said:

i know what you're implying  again  0

i have no doubt you believe that.

i would imagine you are afforded the luxury of being kept in the dark, in regards to things of that nature, amongst many other important things.

maybe the decision makers will bring you in one day when they need help picking out a clever gif.

Edited by snoball5278

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Our qb is alot better this year already than what you saw last year i assure you.

First game 222 yards rushing 157 yards passing.

Second game 279 yards rushing I think it was and 152 yards passing.

That's a lot of rushing yards for QB hopefully he can stay healthy all year.

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

That's a lot of rushing yards for QB hopefully he can stay healthy all year.

Yeah hope he stays healthy as well. Our Greenback game was the equivalent of your game vs Whitwell last year. Big games he gets utilized alot. Our first game just turned into alot of yards from him from plays being busted from the line. Anyhow sorry to hijack your thread somewhat. Hope all teams stay healthy and I hope it's a barn burner for you all.