Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

Cam615

Yea our O play calling has been very suspect this year.... I get it we are handicapped by the line, but Coach has to figure something out cause we have some better speed compared to any Watertown team I've ever seen.... The D has been fairly stout but you can only withstand so many 3-7 play possessions 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Is TC trying to be the Alcoa/Maryville of Middle TN? Kids can live out of county and pay $1500 and attend school in Hartsville. I know this to be true due to connections inside the high school. Enough with the H2O recruiting stuff. When you can get anyone you want now as long as they pay.

As long as they meet TSSAA eligibility rules they can play. I am not aware of any kids playing for TC outside the county. I am aware of this due to connections inside the high school. Does Watertown have any kids on the team outside of their zone?

Edited by 4thandGoal

53 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Is TC trying to be the Alcoa/Maryville of Middle TN? Kids can live out of county and pay $1500 and attend school in Hartsville. I know this to be true due to connections inside the high school. Enough with the H2O recruiting stuff. When you can get anyone you want now as long as they pay.

Isn't everyone trying to be those two? Double it up, John Snow... $3000. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

if they have to pay, they must not be very good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1