Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

Cam615

Party time in tiger town. I didn’t talk any trash all week bc I was honestly worried and I knew h2o man could handle it himself. These boys proved me wrong tonight, they came to play. They also had the largest and loudest student section I’ve ever seen in Watertown. But if any of the boys on the team are reading this its too early to start talking. You’ll see them again.

Post game review...our D is good enough, once again, to win state. 

Our O..wanna say no comment,  but I can't.  You GOTTA diversify a little...throw the ball a little. UC has this same issue. If you dont have absolute maulers on the line along with special backs...teams are gonna stack THE BOX! 

Lastly...you can't turn the ball over 4 TIMES and expect to win!!!

Congrats to Watertown!! Your boys showed heart, which is all anyone can ask for. The better team didn't win tonight, but the most deserving team did.

Jackets...let's get to work!!!!

7 minutes ago, TCnation said:

Post game review...our D is good enough, once again, to win state. 

Our O..wanna say no comment,  but I can't.  You GOTTA diversify a little...throw the ball a little. UC has this same issue. If you dont have absolute maulers on the line along with special backs...teams are gonna stack THE BOX! 

Lastly...you can't turn the ball over 4 TIMES and expect to win!!!

Congrats to Watertown!! Your boys showed heart, which is all anyone can ask for. The better team didn't win tonight, but the most deserving team did.

Jackets...let's get to work!!!!

Here we go... Our D caused a lot of those turnovers bud and when our offense had to move the ball we did...

PS: we also had a lot of penalties and a turnover!

REPEAT THE BETTER TEAM WON TONIGHT!!

TC won the first half and H2O came out of half time made adjustments and created turnovers. When a high school team has 4 fumbles and 1 interception you should and deserve to lose the game. Watertown defense played a great second half. I said earlier this week that I was scared of TC secondary against Watertown passing game and they took advantage of it. TC may have had the almost the same amount of penalty yards than total yards. Watertown was the better team and won another regional title. TC offense has failed to score a single point in the second I don't know what the problem is with the offense in the second half.