Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

Cam615

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Dude stop trying to put the loss on him, or the coaches every team makes mistakes we just made a lot more than Watertown tonight and it cost us, we are a work in progress for sure all positivity these kids don’t need to be told how bad they did or it was their fault, the kids Hirt just like we as fans hurt, probably more because they already know they let people down. Positive going forward on to Gville. 

Exactly time to watch film learn from the mistakes put your head down and put in the work to get better. I know Blake will have the boys better and improved and the coaching staff will learn from mistakes and have the boys ready for Gordy.

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Dude stop trying to put the loss on him, or the coaches every team makes mistakes we just made a lot more than Watertown tonight and it cost us, we are a work in progress for sure all positivity these kids don’t need to be told how bad they did or it was their fault, the kids Hirt just like we as fans hurt, probably more because they already know they let people down. Positive going forward on to Gville. 

i ain't putting it on him...there were plenty of chances for other kids to step up and make a play...but those 2 were critical mistakes...and as a coach....your #### needs to know!!!

#2 cost us alot on offense also....he's been fumbling since i first watched him in youth ball...is he an awesome athlete...heck yea....does he fumble often...heck yeah....i just like to call it like it was....if you watched it....you cant disagree those plays KILLED us!