Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

Cam615

6 minutes ago, jls said:

Wish you were game 10.We could use a blowout confidence builder before the playoffs

dream big!

although blowouts can happen anywhere, to anyone and the possibility can never be totally dismissed, trying to insinuate any connection between the night chickens, playoffs and confidence, of any kind or amount, is a bridge way to far.  :roflol::roflol::roflol:

6 minutes ago, jwhite601 said:

I like to see all these fans who just throw up comments like....how can you call out these kids....or speak bad about the coaches....well...its TC beetches.....we expect to win...ya'll know nothing about it!!!   Losers

I understand we expect to win but what good is it for you to plaster it all over the internet about how much they fumble or they should have done this, harping on the coaches is one thing but the kids can’t control that, the kids gave it everything they had just made to many mistakes, move on and quit bashing kids... loser! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, TCRadio said:

I understand we expect to win but what good is it for you to plaster it all over the internet about how much they fumble or they should have done this, harping on the coaches is one thing but the kids can’t control that, the kids gave it everything they had just made to many mistakes, move on and quit bashing kids... loser! 

Kids need to hear it...just like slimshady...ive got the balls to say the things ya'll are thinking