WHH @ SPRINGFIELD

Kevin38

9 hours ago, GaryGaines said:

Jackets don't make it out of the first round.

31 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Looks like you should have taken the Jackets last night! It was a closer game than I expected but the scoreboard says the Jackets stung the Patriots on the hind end and sent em back down 76 with their first L of the season.

Gary, Gary, quite contrary, looks at how your loses grow. 

4 hours ago, GaryGaines said:

Springfield will beat Station. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Celebrating beating Heritage by 1. That's considered bad in Springfield country. BDP has got to be thrilled seeing that score.

BDP will get beat by WHH so I am not so sure they are thrilled, and no one is celebrating, just would rather take the lesson with a win opposed to a loss.....

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

BDP will get beat by WHH so I am not so sure they are thrilled, and no one is celebrating, just would rather take the lesson with a win opposed to a loss.....

Really just have no clue where we fit in the region.  I think BDP can be really good if we’d eliminate all the mental mistakes.  The region just got way more interesting to me 

1 minute ago, copacanobra said:

Really just have no clue where we fit in the region.  I think BDP can be really good if we’d eliminate all the mental mistakes.  The region just got way more interesting to me 

This was more so a shot at  Garry G than anything, not even sure if he's a WH supporter, having said that WHH will be a very tough game for WH however you look at it.....