USJ Bruins vs TCA Bushwhackers

Kublah

31 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I dont hide. And I aint No cowboy. You had an underhanded jab about our starters being in. You said it was to pad stats. Your to stupid to realize and to look at the sidelines to see there are not enough kids to have a second team. Plus when you are getting ready for region play and the game is out of hand why not try something new to see if it works. Oh I guess That is why we went to the wildcat the next game because we were able to try it in the blow out. You try to come off high and mighty with knowledge and good sportsmanship. It’s easy when you are undefeated. Man plz. Go post on your thread.  

When calling him stupid I think you meant “you’re “ and “too?” Carry on. :) 

Edited by Playerscoach

17 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

I have thought long and hard on how I wanted to respond to this post. To at least two of those posters who are making comments and did not listen to the game, your thoughts on what happened and what was said are irrelevant. With that being said, certain acts that were committed towards the very end of the game were commented on by both individuals in the broadcast Press Box. I had the opportunity to review videotape of that game which was taken by the USJ videographer. I watched the last few minutes several times to review the incidents, of which there were several, that took place both on and off the field during the game and after the game. Yes, certain comments were said by both of us in the broadcast booth that night. Upon review of the incidents that were on video tape taken by USJ, I stand behind what both of us said during the game. The video tape simply DOES NOT LIE! It actually revealed more than what I personally commented on. I am not going to break down each incident because that would mean I would have to call out individual players for their actions and I'm not going to do that here. It is simply not worth it. This will be my only post in response to what happened. I really don't expect any of you to believe me. However, I will leave you with this thought. Dead men tell no Tales, and videotape does not lie. 

So for clarification for those of us who didn’t hear the “broadcast “ did both the “individuals “ on the broadcast refer to USJ players as “classless?” I’ll hang up and listen. Thank you.

Edited by Playerscoach

12 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

When calling him stupid I think you meant “you’re “ and “too?” Carry on. :) 

I got Knocked out in the first round of the spelling be when I was A kid. No big deal. Maybe he is a Dumbass fits better. Goodbye folks. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Sad 1

You know sometimes people say things and really meant it in a way other than what many perceive. If we could take it back we would but we can’t always do that. For example I made a crack the other day about a Huntingdung poster’s sister. The poster accused me of making a rape joke and clearly that is not what I meant but that is what he perceived. We need to be gracious enough to not immediately drop the hammer on someone simply because of a comment. And it always works 2 ways.....

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

7 hours ago, Intense said:

Hats off to #72 of USJ for picking up the stuffed animal(Lion) that was ripped up and scattered over TCA’s field.  Kudos to his family for raising a great kid.  By the way, he wasn’t involved.  He was cleaning it up. 

I agree with you 100% my friend. Also my apologies 2 the usj folks for not mentioning that young man who did pick up the trash left on a field by another player. Number 72 was obviously raised right he has good manners and good character. I thank him for his kindness and doing what he did to clean up the mess left by one of his teammates. Number 72 parents should be very proud of their son. I appreciate what that young man did and I would be glad to shake his hand and thank him

You are correct on one thing. 72 is a great kid. Much to your disappointment, the overwhelming majority of the kids on other side of the field that night are great as well. As soon as the  "crime" was noticed, the coaches put a quick stop to it (the area was about 10x10 BTW) and the one making the mess as well as coaches and others around (including 72) helped to pick it up. Unfortunately, the tightly cropped photo did not reflect that, otherwise the passive-aggressive insinuations and comments about the rest of the players, coaches, students, parents, and institution that ensued in the following days would not have applied. The field was left in the same condition as it was found and no one was harmed. Nothing that took place warranted the words that were uttered, which have now been stubbornly affirmed in the above thread. The belief that your "people" (who all live in the same neighborhoods and go to the same churches as those classless USJ people) are above dumb or childish behavior in the heat of the moment is simply foolish. One might even say unbiblical.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bellsburg2 said:

You are correct on one thing. 72 is a great kid. Much to your disappointment, the overwhelming majority of the kids on other side of the field that night are great as well. As soon as the  "crime" was noticed, the coaches put a quick stop to it (the area was about 10x10 BTW) and the one making the mess as well as coaches and others around (including 72) helped to pick it up. Unfortunately, the tightly cropped photo did not reflect that, otherwise the passive-aggressive insinuations and comments about the rest of the players, coaches, students, parents, and institution that ensued in the following days would not have applied. The field was left in the same condition as it was found and no one was harmed. Nothing that took place warranted the words that were uttered, which have now been stubbornly affirmed in the above thread. The belief that your "people" (who all live in the same neighborhoods and go to the same churches as those classless USJ people) are above dumb or childish behavior in the heat of the moment is simply foolish. One might even say unbiblical.

Sir, have you ever published a book?

I am a fan. I do not care if the book was about Chinese Trigonometry and its effect on the ominous offense that TCA put the field tonight. My words are not mean spirited they are just stating the facts. The offense from TCA was ominous and it was obvious to a passive fan of the beautiful TCA pride. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I am a fan. I do not care if the book was about Chinese Trigonometry and its effect on the ominous offense that TCA put the field tonight. My words are not mean spirited they are just stating the facts. The offense from TCA was ominous and it was obvious to a passive fan of the beautiful TCA pride. 

Hmmm maybe that is why our starters were in your game during a blow out. Again you are not very smart. And another little jab. The banter here is about something totally different than what you brought up. You quoted a comment that said nothing about our offense.  So there again you showed again you just want to put plugs. But climb up on that high horse and look down.  But my words are mean spirited. I can At least tell the truth. Hahahahahahaha.  

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Ominous- giving the impression that something bad or unpleasant is about to happen.

• CoachT locked this topic