Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

51 minutes ago, CardinalGrey said:

It's time for the Wildcats to step up and take the first region game of the season!  There's no time to dwell on the past only time to prepare for the future.  The time is now!  RWR!

Great post!!!

Campbell County was fired up after last Friday nights game against Carter. The Cougars won the contest on a last second 35 yard field goal. Impressive win.

CCHS will be fired up and confident coming into the game. We are in for a battle and must have put the 0 - 2 start behind us.

RWR! 

I finally figured out the problem...

Some of you may remember I predicted Oak Ridge to go 15 - 0. I sort of feel responsible for the bad start, like I jinxed the Wildcats. Well, if I caused the problem I better fix the problem. The problem is not lack of speed and size, positioning of players, scheduling or poor player motivation. The problem is not a new one but an old and goodie...

VANILLA!!!

Yes, Vanilla. We have been running our most basic of basic plays. The first two games were non Region and had zero playoff ramification. Campbell County is REAL. Time to open up the Offense:  Reverses. Double passes. Statue of Liberty. Fumble-rooskie. Break out the Defensive Play Book:  All out Blitzes, Cover 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, cover the WRs wearing numbers in the 80s as well, knives, brass knuckles, late hits, steal signs, spike their water bottles and GO NUCLEAR ( only if we HAVE to ).

Since I live in Chattanooga, I need someone to pass this along to the team. Thank you.                              ;

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good luck this week Oak Ridge.  You CAN WIN this game.  It is just a matter of believing in yourselves and executing.  I do not care if it is a plain old vanilla play, they WILL work executed properly.

NOW suck it up and get ready to rumble Friday night.

Student body, forget heing and sheing for just a couple of hours and support YOUR team.  Your team is not out there just to keep their jocks warm!  Put the phones down because face book will still be there after the game.  Now unless you are mute, you can at least yell, grunt, burp, or pass gas the other way to support your team.

Now where it the Oak Ridge team that caused me to cuss a BUNCH just a few years ago?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for your support LOD. I remember the first time we ran into Riverdale at MTSU. It rained, every break went your way and as the game came to an end I laid down on the wet bleaches and wanted to just die. OR had a talented team but the Warriors were just head and shoulders better.

Oak Ridge, WE GOT THIS! NO  DOUBT!