Powell at Fulton

Elitesports4

5 hours ago, knoxfan28 said:

I think you are really downplaying Fulton's defense. There defense is the best thing they have and they're going to stop the run. They limited Elijah Young to only 89 yards and Powell's passing game proved to not be that good. If they can hold Elijah Young to that little of yards with 5 returning offensive lineman for South Doyle, I think they can do the same to Powell. It will be the tale of defenses as well this week.

Makes some sense but Powell has a lot of weapons. Not just one. If you can hang on defensively then Fulton will need to adds some points. Powell has beaten two of the best teams back to back in 4A and that says a lot especially when Greenevilles team last year could have beaten many 5A playoff teams and some 6A.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah but did you ever think what if AC were fresh the whole game. Wella we would not be having this conversation....I guarantee you that...lol

Your right.  AC is not a deep team thought.  They will never be "fresh" in second half.  Way to many kids play both ways.  Especially on the line.  That is asking a lot of a kid to bang for 4 quarters on the both sides of the ball, and stay fresh.  But if I were to hit the mega millions, maybe I wouldn't be commenting on these message boards.....  lol (kind of the same thing)

1 hour ago, keepitmoving said:

Your right.  AC is not a deep team thought.  They will never be "fresh" in second half.  Way to many kids play both ways.  Especially on the line.  That is asking a lot of a kid to bang for 4 quarters on the both sides of the ball, and stay fresh.  But if I were to hit the mega millions, maybe I wouldn't be commenting on these message boards.....  lol (kind of the same thing)

Let just keep it moving. Take your hat with you. Lol

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Thanks Tad. 

Fulton can win this game if they establish and complete drives. The problem they've had has been completing them if I'm right. 

Powell 35 

Fulton 19

Be hard for Fulton to win with that prediction. Ye of little faith. Lol

Edited by Mavericksinflight