Powell at Fulton

Elitesports4

2 minutes ago, robpride said:

No program in Knoxville.   Not one.  Or in Blount co or Anderson Co. etc etc should cry about where a kid goes anymore.  That horse got outta the barn along time ago!

Exactly right. BigDog is mad that Powell spanked them 34-0 and it was the first time since FOREVER that Fulton did not score a point. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Bigdog4030 said:

That's y'all got caught cheating because a kid didn't live the zone for Powell was it fun when had for fit last year

Powell paid the price for that one.  As they should have.  They screwed up.  

But that's a total apples and bananas comparison. He was a kid who already had an athletic history at another school.  When a student starts high school as a 9th grader he/she is eligible no matter what zone they may or may not live in.  That's how the TSSAA determines initial eligibility.  

16 hours ago, HTV said:

Powell paid the price for that one.  As they should have.  They screwed up.  

But that's a total apples and bananas comparison. He was a kid who already had an athletic history at another school.  When a student starts high school as a 9th grader he/she is eligible no matter what zone they may or may not live in.  That's how the TSSAA determines initial eligibility.  

I'm glad you were able to interpret Bigdog. I couldn't understand a word that he said. :popcorneater:

21 hours ago, Bigdog4030 said:

Only reason Powell is winning cause they stoled Fulton player that's what goin around and I'm a halls fan 

The same way Halls "stoled" the sophomore WR from Gibbs?  Let's cover our own tracks before we start pointing fingers.  Transfers happen all across the state, I wish they weren't as common as they are now, but the fact is that every school takes in kids from different zones at some point.  I know I am going to regret quoting you, because judging from your grammar, I believe (or hope) that you are still a student at Halls.