Meigs vs Cumberland Gap

TigerNation

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If he plays past half time I'd be real surprised. Like for Logan to get some snaps. Heard he looked good in the J.V Sweetwater game. I missed it I figured rain would have canceled it.

I think we will have a good game. Games like these are good games to test a few things on. CG could surprise us, but i think they dropped off some this year. Hopefully the kids come out anyway like they are behind 2 scores. I like when we come out playing hard regardless of the competition. Im.anxious to see the score of your game Ramfan. If you blow Bledsoe out of the water, I believe the real threat in the playoffz wont be us, but south of us.

With the previous "bye" week, the kids last week were ready to play the Dallas Cowboys. Not really looking for a blow out. It should be a good game with Bledsoe and their new coach!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

If he plays past half time I'd be real surprised. Like for Logan to get some snaps. Heard he looked good in the J.V Sweetwater game. I missed it I figured rain would have canceled it.

Carroll did not play in the JV game at Sweetwater. My source tells me he is getting great reps in practice, however. He is a great player, leader, and kid. And that TD catch he made Friday night was unbelievable. 

Just now, MarsBlackmon said:

Carroll did not play in the JV game at Sweetwater. My source tells me he is getting great reps in practice, however. He is a great player, leader, and kid. And that TD catch he made Friday night was unbelievable. 

Yes sir, over the shoulder full and full stride. Hes one of our top athletes. He will be a great qb next year as well imo.

7 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

This is a big week. We have to avoid coming out flat after a big, emotional win Friday night. Region play in Decatur - gotta love it! The place will be rocking again!

Proud to be a Tiger and proud to support a program and a school system that do things the RIGHT way!

I feel like you do, we should roll, but after watching Tennesee though its obvious the game doesnt always turn out like you think it will. I said it already. I hope we come out playing like we're starting the game 2 scores behind.

16 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

With the previous "bye" week, the kids last week were ready to play the Dallas Cowboys. Not really looking for a blow out. It should be a good game with Bledsoe and their new coach!!

Alright old buddy gonna check your accuracy of Sonnys poll. Currently they have Tyner 2nd and Bledsoe 6th

This makes for a number 2 vs. number 6 scenario probably tied as best game in 2A according to their poll.

Tyner #2 with 111.34 +2 whfa.

Bledsoe #6 with 100.05

------------------------------------------------------

Current formula has you winning by what 13 points since it's a home game? If it's close to 13 I'll never doubt it again. However if its a blowout gotta admit that this poll not so great until midseason what say you sir? Just poking btw I love the early preseason polls. Makes for great discussions.

It has Meigs ranked 10th btw my guess is Tyner 42 Bledsoe 10

Screenshot_20190903-132911_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8a8a22cdd829464cf8f57db98674405f.jpg

Edited by Imthayeti

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Alright old buddy gonna check your accuracy of Sonnys poll. Currently they have Tyner 2nd and Bledsoe 6th

This makes for a number 2 vs. number 6 scenario probably tied as best game in 2A according to their poll.

Tyner #2 with 111.34 +2 whfa.

Bledsoe #6 with 100.05

------------------------------------------------------

Current formula has you winning by what 13 points since it's a home game? If it's close to 13 I'll never doubt it again. However if its a blowout gotta admit that this poll not so great until midseason what say you sir? Just poking btw I love the early preseason polls. Makes for great discussions.

It has Meigs ranked 10th btw my guess is Tyner 42 Bledsoe 10

Screenshot_20190903-132911_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8a8a22cdd829464cf8f57db98674405f.jpg

Well Yeti, you have said it all!! Will have to see if the numbers are legit. I'm thinking like you things will begin to level out about midseason.