McMinn Central vs. Sweetwater

OldCharger

2 hours ago, Raider1234 said:

Water by a bunch over the baby blue

I think the Chargers showed some grit and toughness Friday.  Still feel they are not on all cylinders ie., fumbles and running into the wrong gap or hole offensively.  Gonna have to sure up passing D, don't know how often Sweetwater throws, but this could potentially be a good game.  If you remember last year, I think the boys in blue had around 6 turnovers.  Just my two cents.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central experienced a little success last week against Tellico. It will be interesting to see how they handle success this week. This game should tell you a lot about the mentality of this team. Although I think Sweetwater should win this game, it will be interesting to see how physical Central will play. Will they have a let down emotionally or will they keep the ball rolling?

34 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

Good Luck to your Tigers.  

Central has to get over turnover bug.  Missed some red zone opportunities last week.  

Thanks man, hope yall can pull it out. Sweetwater is much improved though. This should be a good game. Davis has done great as well also. Good luck.

Edited by Imthayeti