WEST GREENE vs. CLAIBORNE

GCFB

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a decent game. Coach Case always gets his team up and ready to play Claiborne. CHS has some really good skill position players. Stone had 439 yards and a hand in 7 TDs against Union County. But CHS really doesn’t utilize its weapons. Nepotism is terminal. They can’t win the 4th Q. 

Prediction 

WGHS 48

CHS 46

13 hours ago, rbullen57 said:

Should be a decent game. Coach Case always gets his team up and ready to play Claiborne. CHS has some really good skill position players. Stone had 439 yards and a hand in 7 TDs against Union County. But CHS really doesn’t utilize its weapons. Nepotism is terminal. They can’t win the 4th Q. 

Prediction 

WGHS 48

CHS 46

Yes, WG is always prepare and ready to play, I think they roll in this one.

On 9/1/2019 at 8:33 PM, rbullen57 said:

Prediction 

WGHS 48

CHS 46

Nepotism in CHS football team? I’m not sure about that? As far as I know the Head Coach isn’t from Tennessee and had No ties to Claiborne county, and they only have one other coach that is in the school system and I don’t think he is from Tennessee either. I did hear they lost some coaches and didn’t get to hire back so I have seen a couple parents at the games so far who have stepped up to help, but their kids were already playing the positions they are currently in. I think you may need to get your facts straight before making comments about nepotism. 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:30 AM, BlueDevil67 said:

Nepotism in CHS football team? I’m not sure about that? As far as I know the Head Coach isn’t from Tennessee and had No ties to Claiborne county, and they only have one other coach that is in the school system and I don’t think he is from Tennessee either. I did hear they lost some coaches and didn’t get to hire back so I have seen a couple parents at the games so far who have stepped up to help, but their kids were already playing the positions they are currently in. I think you may need to get your facts straight before making comments about nepotism. 

Give us some game details, please.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:30 AM, BlueDevil67 said:

My facts?  Really?  They can hire them back but no one has been hired (look at the job openings board). They had an opportunity to have a good coach a few years ago, one that local businessmen and former players wanted and supported. He had NFL players coming to practices.  They ran him off.  Which they run anyone off who don’t kiss behind. And if truly are from Claiborne County you know that is a fact. I have been privy to more than I wish to say. 

So yeah I have my facts straight. Sorry to pop your bubble. 

On 9/8/2019 at 8:44 AM, rbullen57 said:

My facts?  Really?  They can hire them back but no one has been hired (look at the job openings board). They had an opportunity to have a good coach a few years ago, one that local businessmen and former players wanted and supported. He had NFL players coming to practices.  They ran him off.  Which they run anyone off who don’t kiss behind. And if truly are from Claiborne County you know that is a fact. I have been privy to more than I wish to say. 

So yeah I have my facts straight. Sorry to pop your bubble. 

You didn’t pop my bubble... just shows how much you don’t know. There were job openings and no one was hired back but that may not be on the head coach, he can only do so much when it comes to hiring. So may you shouldn’t speculate that the failure to hire back was on the coaching staff. And what has happened in the past is in the past. Not sure how any of that can be placed on the present coach. Plus You still haven’t explained the nepotism on the Team that you mentioned before. 

Also the Team seems to be growing, and that does take time when trying to build a program, any coach or anyone that has been around any athletics knows this. Maybe you should give CHS football coaching staff and Team some credit. Just because they don’t do things your way or the way everyone is used to it being done, doesn’t mean it’s wrong. 

1 hour ago, claibornefootball said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. I hate when people have very little of the story but act like they know everything. 

You are right I don't know anything about what everyone else is taking about nor do I care. I so simply asking for some GAME details, but obviously you don't understand words.

On 9/9/2019 at 4:03 PM, GCFB said:

You are right I don't know anything about what everyone else is taking about nor do I care. I so simply asking for some GAME details, but obviously you don't understand words.

Sorry my comment was not to you.GCFB. My comment was for BlueDevils67.

He thinks he knows everything about claiborne football, but he has nothing to do with it. He is not a part of it in any way. 

Sorry for the mistake.