Oliver Springs at Rockwood

bfl96

4 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Don't know anything about OS but RW staff has a way of inspiring the players.  RW in a close game!

This is also why Crow and I are saying it could go either way.Coach Webb has a way of pulling out a game or two that you wouldn't think he wins,just like he used to do with Grace so would not surprise me at all if he pulls it out!

16 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Right Yeti and with the home field advantage they have a good chance!

They absolutely have a good chance. Like I said I see this one basically even but given that I've saw both first hand I'm leaning towards OS. I don't know if OS can capitalize on their advantage but I think they can. If they do then that's the slight advantage I feel. 

50 minutes ago, crow said:

They absolutely have a good chance. Like I said I see this one basically even but given that I've saw both first hand I'm leaning towards OS. I don't know if OS can capitalize on their advantage but I think they can. If they do then that's the slight advantage I feel. 

You make my head hurt!:roflolk:

2 hours ago, crow said:

Fastness lol. Just kidding, I'm no guru or anything, just don't wanna sound like I'm bashing, mostly out of respect honestly. I have a lot of respect for the rockwood program and the way they do it down there. Don't want to give the impression I'm dogging them.  

Just said extra points because RW is 1 out of 5 so far. It's kind of confusing because the kid drive's it down the middle into the end zone on most kick offs.

Go Tigers