Smith County @ Upperman

HC116

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I hear SC plays alot of daddy ball!

Typically parents refer to daddy ball when there kid in most cases is not getting the playing time the parent feels there kid deserves. 2,3,and 4 are obvious play makers if you watch them and have put in a ton of time this summer to get bigger and stronger. I would not call it daddy ball I would call it getting the ball to your playmakers so you have the best chance to win, but hey I am about playing to win not rewarding for just putting a jersey on.

4 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I hear SC plays alot of daddy ball!

Well Minuscule Mailman, you hear a lot of things. You keep your ear to the ground don't you? . Isn't hard to do since the distance from your ears to the ground is about 4 feet.   I highly doubt that those Fred's, Sonic, Home-Pro  fliers you put in Whinemoreland mailboxes have much in them about Smith County. 

Edited by Reynard

25 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Well Minuscule Mailman, you hear a lot of things. You keep your ear to the ground don't you? . Isn't hard to do since the distance from your ears to the ground is about 4 feet.   I highly doubt that those Fred's, Sonic, Home-Pro  fliers you put in Whinemoreland mailboxes have much in them about Smith County. 

LOL

8 hours ago, Reynard said:

Reynard, sounds like diddy ball to me.