Smith County @ Upperman

HC116

On 9/4/2019 at 10:00 PM, KC1997TC said:

There are more athletes on this team than #2 #3 or #4. Coach just needs to use them. 

The Last time I checked it takes 11 to play one side. 2,3,4 are just the ones that show up when they dont have to. They put the time in during season and off season. Can those other ones say that.  BUT if any of them want those three's spots just challenge them. But let me tell you something about those three. 2 knows he has to have his team and knows he can't do it without them. He shows appreciation to all of them that protect him. And he saves there behinds when they break through them. 3 is just a bad mfer. He will do whatever it takes to make it happen. And is as loyal as they come. 4 just has the hunger to play. He would play the line if that is what his team needed. These three are a huge part of a team. And they just know that. They are a team. They all know that it takes the whole part to complete one! Can those other boys even compare. I am not sure. But I would love to see them challenge that!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, glover said:

If it could go wrong for Smith County, it went wrong. From the 1st snap to the last. Baxter wiped the floor with us.

I think when Smith wasn't able to punch it in from inside the 5, it took some of the wind out of their sails.  That could've changed the complexion of the game.  I believe, barring injury, Smith should finish no worse than second in the region.  Still got a lot to play for.  Good luck the rest of the way.