Smith County @ Upperman

HC116

14 hours ago, HC116 said:

I think we are all finding out Upperman is clearly the class of the region. 

very true,  extremely weak region this year.  Upperman is the only team in Region 4 that has a chance to win a playoff game this year.  It looks like Loudon and Redbank will be playing in quarters to see who gets beat by Alcoa.

On 9/5/2019 at 12:56 PM, Reynard said:

Well Minuscule Mailman, you hear a lot of things. You keep your ear to the ground don't you? . Isn't hard to do since the distance from your ears to the ground is about 4 feet.   I highly doubt that those Fred's, Sonic, Home-Pro  fliers you put in Whinemoreland mailboxes have much in them about Smith County. 

Looks like playin diddy ball didnt work!

1 hour ago, dragonrider said:

very true,  extremely weak region this year.  Upperman is the only team in Region 4 that has a chance to win a playoff game this year.  It looks like Loudon and Redbank will be playing in quarters to see who gets beat by Alcoa.

Uhhh, no it doesn’t lol. Upperman has all it needs to be there against Alcoa again. Still better than Loudon and Redbank.

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, dragonrider said:

:roflol:you Upperman people.    Your one undefeated season in school history is cute

1. I’m not an Upperman person. You seem to have trouble with that. If you pay attention you’ll know I comment on teams throughout the Upper Cumberland.

2. Your trolling attempt is weak. Upperman has 2 undefeated seasons.

3. The UHS defense is arguably better than last year, and weapons are emerging on offense. They have every chance of making it back to the semifinals.

Edited by HC116

1 minute ago, Hellidontno said:

Upperman is a Legit St Contender. When you see other High School Coaches say hey there's just that good then believe the Hype. Discipline is the word that comes to mind. They don't make mistakes. I can't Stand them but I respect them. I believe they were the 2nd best team in the St last yr in 3A 

Spot on. I truly am not an Upperman person. Don’t hate them but don’t have any attachment. I like it when all the teams in the Upper Cumberland are good. It just so happens that UHS is really good right now

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dragonrider said:

Soon we will feast on your lowly Dragons....Soon you will feel the sting...Hate still fills your thoughts but soon it will turn to sadness as your Dragons are trampled. You dont have to be a fan but everyone here can see your just a plain and simple hater. But out glasses will soon be filled by your tears and we will drink happily knowing you gave us all this bulletin board material..You should go and apologize to the boys in purple because every comment makes whats coming worse. 

27 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Soon we will feast on your lowly Dragons....Soon you will feel the sting...Hate still fills your thoughts but soon it will turn to sadness as your Dragons are trampled. You dont have to be a fan but everyone here can see your just a plain and simple hater. But out glasses will soon be filled by your tears and we will drink happily knowing you gave us all this bulletin board material..You should go and apologize to the boys in purple because every comment makes whats coming worse. 

I believe you and Doyle Hargreaves band's songwriter Morris need to get together and write songs. Sounds like ya'll are cut from the same cloth.