0-2 Siegel @ 2-0 Oakland - Battle of Memorial Blvd

GoPats2019

These schools are 3 miles apart in distance, but much further apart when it comes to the football field. Oakland has taken care of business with Hendersonville and Kenwood while Siegel has gone 0-2 against Page and Franklin while committing 9 TOs.

This will be Oakland's final home game until October 18th when Riverdale rolls in with a 7-0 or 6-1 record. 

10 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not going to be pretty late either. Oakland has almost scored as much in the 2nd Half as they have in the first half with all their starters in

Creasy called off the dogs against Kenwood much earlier than I've seen in past games. The 2nd and 3rd string took their opportunity to play and didn't disappoint. Apparently there has been a lot of jawing this week between the schools. This doesn't bode well for Siegel. 

3 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

Creasy called off the dogs against Kenwood much earlier than I've seen in past games. The 2nd and 3rd string took their opportunity to play and didn't disappoint. Apparently there has been a lot of jawing this week between the schools. This doesn't bode well for Siegel. 

Creasy is usually pretty good about subbing out with a lead but maybe not this week. I think he's ready to show off that new quarterback. For all the talent at Oakland its amazing the lack of talent at quarterback for years. This one really has a 6A arm and potential to go to the next level. Could be scary in that offense.

3 hours ago, BoroFootball said:

Creasy is usually pretty good about subbing out with a lead but maybe not this week. I think he's ready to show off that new quarterback. For all the talent at Oakland its amazing the lack of talent at quarterback for years. This one really has a 6A arm and potential to go to the next level. Could be scary in that offense.

I couldn't agree more. The ball just looks different coming out of his arm. The speed and tight spin is impressive. Definitely say it's the best arm in this District/Region since Brent Stockstill and probably the best arm at Oakland since Wes Counts. 

• Like 1