Fairview @ Cheatham co.

CheathamMan01

6 minutes ago, FVJackets said:

I really don't see that CCCHS scores more than once when varsity is in.  If they do, it will be with that TE.

Yeah that's a nice looking play. I'm sure we'll see it tomorrow night and wouldn't be surprised if it works a few times for the Cubs. 

It's time for Fairview to step up and start playing some good football. Hoping to see some improvements this week in the tackling department. 

4 hours ago, FVJackets said:

I really don't see that CCCHS scores more than once when varsity is in.  If they do, it will be with that TE.

I hate to do it, but I have to agree with you. I'm not sure what we're trying to do on offense, but it ain't good.

TE's a heck of a player, I don't think we really use him like we ought to...

11 hours ago, CheathamMan01 said:

I hate to do it, but I have to agree with you. I'm not sure what we're trying to do on offense, but it ain't good.

TE's a heck of a player, I don't think we really use him like we ought to...

The last good tight end I remember y'all having and that I played against was Brandon piper atleast I think i recall him being a tight end. Was on the team with Landon jones and chris langley? 2004 season. 

13 hours ago, Slim88 said:

The last good tight end I remember y'all having and that I played against was Brandon piper atleast I think i recall him being a tight end. Was on the team with Landon jones and chris langley? 2004 season. 

Brady Bose was very dominant when he played TE at Cheatham County.  Tanner Owen, Jerry Henry, Jack Hoeh, Austin Stokes, and Justin Bell.  You can still watch Bose's senior year highlights on the internet.  

Brandon Piper played Split End/SS and Donny Thomas played Flanker/FS for the Cubs teams in 2004 and 2005 that went 8-4 and 9-3 respectively.  

Chris Langley is now teaching in Dickson County and serves as a coach on the Fairview HS Football Coaching Staff.  In 2002, 2003, and 2004 he guided the Cubs to a 21-12 record as the starting QB at CCCHS (missed one game during that three year run).  

3 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Brady Bose was very dominant when he played TE at Cheatham County.  Tanner Owen, Jerry Henry, Jack Hoeh, Austin Stokes, and Justin Bell.  You can still watch Bose's senior year highlights on the internet.  

Brandon Piper played Split End/SS and Donny Thomas played Flanker/FS for the Cubs teams in 2004 and 2005 that went 8-4 and 9-3 respectively.  

Chris Langley is now teaching in Dickson County and serves as a coach on the Fairview HS Football Coaching Staff.  In 2002, 2003, and 2004 he guided the Cubs to a 21-12 record as the starting QB at CCCHS (missed one game during that three year run).  

Oh dang langley is at fairview now? Me and him had a good battle during that region championship game in 2004. 

Wrap this up.  CCCHS was much quicker than I had thought.  I do think they will give some other teams in the region fits. 

Still not sure why 88 is not worked in the offense.  When your best athlete and player is not in the game to score, it makes me wonder. 

Refs were very bad and way too chippy of a game.  The nearly got out of control.  Stripes need to be better at the job.