SONNIE MOORE 2A TOP 10 SEPT 3rd

RocketHouse

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Greenback and South Pitt. For me are the ones I really looked forward to. We survived the first but just barely lol.

I hope that game happens!! We’re a working progress right now with a few more things to get worked out but by playoff time I think this team will be very good. 

2 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I hope that game happens!! We’re a working progress right now with a few more things to get worked out but by playoff time I think this team will be very good. 

I'm sorry bud, lol I meant our game vs you all and also ours vs South Pitt. I'm pretty sure you will get your turn. If I was coach Ryan I'd be renaming all my plays to rub a little shade back to the S.P. fellers for the transfer talk. Every play would start with Transfer and then maybe throw in an Omaha or something for good measure. It seems work. :roflolk: Transfer 21_Omaha etc etc.

If Meigs and Peabody played each other, Peabody would definitely be the favorite, but I don’t see them being able to shut Swafford down. If you remember last year TC had a very good defense and most said that Meigs would struggle to score, and they put up 28 points at TC, that same defense held Peabody to 17 in the championship. Also Meigs was missing one of their best receivers in the Greenback game, it’s hard to replace those in 1A and 2A. 

But there’s a long way to go before that could happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

If Meigs and Peabody played each other, Peabody would definitely be the favorite, but I don’t see them being able to shut Swafford down. If you remember last year TC had a very good defense and most said that Meigs would struggle to score, and they put up 28 points at TC, that same defense held Peabody to 17 in the championship. Also Meigs was missing one of their best receivers in the Greenback game, it’s hard to replace those in 1A and 2A. 

That's what these boards are for. Nothing wrong with football talk.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm sorry bud, lol I meant our game vs you all and also ours vs South Pitt. I'm pretty sure you will get your turn. If I was coach Ryan I'd be renaming all my plays to rub a little shade back to the S.P. fellers for the transfer talk. Every play would start with Transfer and then maybe throw in an Omaha or something for good measure. It seems work. :roflolk: Transfer 21_Omaha etc etc.

:roflol:

This is not a slight to any defenses that have been mentioned above (Peabody has been the topic), but I truly do not believe that any D can "shut down" Aaron Swafford. Can a defense slow him down? Maybe for a half, but great ballplayers normally make plays when it counts. Aaron has proved time and time again that he will make plays that win ballgames.

Also, the top ten ranking is horrible.

51 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

This is not a slight to any defenses that have been mentioned above (Peabody has been the topic), but I truly do not believe that any D can "shut down" Aaron Swafford. Can a defense slow him down? Maybe for a half, but great ballplayers normally make plays when it counts. Aaron has proved time and time again that he will make plays that win ballgames.

Also, the top ten ranking is horrible.

Greenback had that kid hurting. I respect all your guys opinions but Peabody would shut him down.

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Very good post. RIGHT NOW, I think Meigs and TC are even. I also would say RIGHT NOW, it would be Peabody -13 to -17 points against either. I think Peabody is clicking and has tremendous talent, coaching and momentum. However, by the end of year, I think there will not be that big of a disparity. Some growing pains on Meigs and TC that should work itself out come November. We'll see...that's why we all love high school ball! I also think RIGHT NOW, Tyner would take both Meigs and TC...but yet again, by season's end, match ups will be great all around. Regardless, it's gonna be a fun show to watch! 

Disclaimer:  these are all my humble opinion 

13 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Duh.  We destroyed a 2a team on the road and also whipped a 4a playoff team. Watertown lost to a 4a playoff team.  See where I am going or do I need to break out the crayons and chuck e cheese tokens.  

You implied that teams with losses shouldn't be ranked ahead of teams with no losses. I understand your modus operandi is to belittle and disparage anyone that questions your thinking or opinion, and that's okay. You are still wrong. 

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I like it lol

6 minutes ago, TCnation said:

Very good post. RIGHT NOW, I think Meigs and TC are even. I also would say RIGHT NOW, it would be Peabody -13 to -17 points against either. I think Peabody is clicking and has tremendous talent, coaching and momentum. However, by the end of year, I think there will not be that big of a disparity. Some growing pains on Meigs and TC that should work itself out come November. We'll see...that's why we all love high school ball! I also think RIGHT NOW, Tyner would take both Meigs and TC...but yet again, by season's end, match ups will be great all around. Regardless, it's gonna be a fun show to watch! 

Disclaimer:  these are all my humble opinion 

+1