Davidson Academy at NCS

Eagle9019

NCS has 9 or so players who became eligible within the last couple of weeks that have totally changed the make up of the team.  NCS  will be a tough match up for DA and from what I saw last Friday night would say that the Eagles will probably win this one. 

Side note: Everyone knows that there is holding on every play in football, however when a Defensive Lineman wearing a tight form fitted jersey has it ripped off him through out the night one would assume there is some serious holding happening.  DA I recommend prior to the game that you make sure the refs know that if the kickoff goes into the endzone it is a touchback.  

DA If you haven't seen this yet here a little taste of what to expect tonight.  There was a standard facemask flag thrown on this play, but many were curious if it could have been more.  

18 minutes ago, youthsportsPIX said:

NCS has 9 or so players who became eligible within the last couple of weeks that have totally changed the make up of the team.  NCS  will be a tough match up for DA and from what I saw last Friday night would say that the Eagles will probably win this one. 

Side note: Everyone knows that there is holding on every play in football, however when a Defensive Lineman wearing a tight form fitted jersey has it ripped off him through out the night one would assume there is some serious holding happening.  DA I recommend prior to the game that you make sure the refs know that if the kickoff goes into the endzone it is a touchback.  

DA If you haven't seen this yet here a little taste of what to expect tonight.  There was a standard facemask flag thrown on this play, but many were curious if it could have been more.  

I thought all those kids for NCS became eligible in October of '18?  

46 minutes ago, Eagle9019 said:

There may be two kids that sat out all year. Anyone else has been playing for a while.

So how many transfers did they get in October and this year?  Just curious?  I am thinking 3 in October and you say 2 this year for 5.  I noticed #23 was not at QB against GCS.  Is the QB new?  thanks,

On 9/6/2019 at 10:53 AM, youthsportsPIX said:

Good grief. Wasn’t a penalty called? You act like your team is a bunch of choir boys. Get over it.