Two powder puffs: Kingsport DB vs Knox BeerDen

DBGRAD70

1 hour ago, Victorioussecrets said:

how Long is bulldog QB out? What happened to him? I think this game will be close and possibly show that DB isn’t what the locals think they are.

DB's two wins came against a not very good TH team and against what most are calling Oak Ridges worst team ever. Bearden's two games have been against two of the best teams in the state. DB has not even come close to being tested. I hear Bearden will be going with a back up QB who is only a freshman. He came in and threw for over 130yrds and two TD's against Maryville? Is that right? So Bearden has three good receivers, a pretty good and big offensive line, apparently this freshman QB can get it done, DB can't even spell "secondary", so don't look like this will be a easy game for DB. If DB cant get tremendous pressure on the QB they'll get torched for around 400 yrds and 4 td's by a freshman. Maybe they can just outscore Bearden?  Aside from a few sunshine pumpers we pretty much know what the deal is. 

7 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Really?!?!     DB (2-0) has outscored opponents 74-19, while Bearden (0-2) has choked 45-81.     This one won't even be close, DB by 20

Well I had to start with something that would force the thread to start.  DB is sounding better than expected.  We'll see.