Two powder puffs: Kingsport DB vs Knox BeerDen

DBGRAD70

14 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Our little ole boys are hold'n on against a payerful teem. Hope they ate a good dinner and just keep it up. That kicker really has a foot on him too. Roll Engines.

In the first half DB's smaller but quicker and stronger line dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. I have learned not to get to excited after the first half though. But then again "that guy" that always went brain dead in the second half has moved on. So we'll see. I know Bearden had a receiver streaking wide open on one play but was overthrown. Hopefully Bearden's coaching staff didn't notice.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You talking about the ref? I'd like to know what happened there?????  If anything

Coach Colobro got knocked down by the referee running the sideline. He told him he didn’t have to do that and be more observant running along side line and the official said something back to him and then Colobro said something back to him (I’m not going to repeat what he said on here) and he threw the flag.

13 minutes ago, toocool1991 said:

Coach Colobro got knocked down by the referee running the sideline. He told him he didn’t have to do that and be more observant running along side line and the official said something back to him and then Colobro said something back to him (I’m not going to repeat what he said on here) and he threw the flag.

Probably should of waited until after the game to say something to that smart azz ref.

I hate to be so negative after a win but good god why can't we find somebody that can coach defensive backs. As bad as DB has been over the years I actually think this group is the worst I've seen. Receivers running wide open on almost every play. If not for the pressure on the QB DB losses this game. It's a shame because DB looks like their checking all the boxes except the secondary. Just blows my mind.